bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Youda Camper - Released on April 05, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Tired of overcrowded campsites and impolite neighbors? Bulldoze your dream retreat with proper sanitation, supermarkets, and entertainment. As a campsite owner you set the tent fees and manage the overnight flow. Fulfill campers wants and needs by watching the complaint screen. You can make plans to open a supermarket, extra bungalows, and even a bingo hall in this rugged resource management game. As a Youda Camper, the great outdoors is simply marvelous.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Youda Camper - Released on April 05, 2008

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 8, 08 7:50 PM
...I've never played the game so can't give specific help. I've had games that had the save feature hidden in the upper corner. Unless you moved your cursor directly into the corner, you wouldn't see anything.
...Did you look on the main menu? I've also had games where you had to go back to the main menu to save the file.
...ok, that's all I can think of. Good Luck

april086
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by april086 on Oct 8, 08 8:13 PM
Hey Cesse

It has the option to save so i hit the free save space and ok and thought it must of saved but when i went to load the game up later on it wasnt there

stup57
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by stup57 on Nov 3, 08 4:27 PM
I love this game but there are glitches. For saving a game ... It's tricky ... you just have to keep clickiing on and around those buttons until you see a green arrow ... then later to continue to play you hit the load button and sure enough it will be there. Other parts of the game have glitches too ... like that advertise thing ... it simply does not function. And watch the fees you set on tents and things because sometimes they all get reset back to where you started. I'm hoping the developer of Youda Camper will come out with a new and improved game because I'm hooked on it even as it is.

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

[Post New]by Candukay on Mar 4, 09 10:55 PM
When you are in the screen to save a game, first type in the name. Then make sure you hit the little orange button located next to the box in which you just typed in the name you saved your game as. I got a little box which asked me if it was ok to use up my memory blah blah blah. But as long as you hit the orange button it will save. Then hit "ok" and you're all set!

mitchmom3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mitchmom3 on May 29, 09 3:15 PM
I want more!!! I wanted to be able to build other campgrounds. Maybe with a different set of requirements to start off...

Like, need to have three entertainment options to start....etc.

And more terrains and areas to conquer.

Awesome game!

mitchmom3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mitchmom3 on Jun 9, 09 1:12 PM
I'm very disappointed! I expected it to be more like Youda Marina where you have options for other areas. I wasted my money since it only took me 2 hours to finish this.

[Post New]by l_ydia_judith on Apr 21, 10 11:51 PM
I got stuck on fifth level can anyone help! I like the game and do not want to leave the game in between.

tayla1212
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tayla1212 on May 16, 10 12:57 PM
i love this game!!! never had any problems with it!!!!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on May 23, 10 7:19 PM
I love this game and from the Youda games I have played so far this is the best one, however there is one thing that irritates me.

The repair thing really annoys me, there should be a button to just repair all of the broken objects or something similar, having to find the objects to repair them can be a pain in the bum, especially when the site grows.

A wish-list game though, so all is good.

[Post New]by crazy_jack on Jul 15, 10 12:17 AM
I have purchased Youda Camper. I love to play this game. This a best one game of YoudaGames.

[Post New]by nancyrobert11 on Aug 21, 10 5:35 AM
It’s almost like you are running a real campground. one of the best games I have ever played!

Go to: