oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

clovers missing

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Jan 23, 13 3:28 PM
I have just come back to play this Game after a year to complete all the trophies
I have now gone through the whole game and 2 clovers are missing
the last missing one is in the tomb at the end when you put the body back
on the right
has anyone else had this problem?
No matter what I do and if I follow every page of the walkthough one by one there is always these 2 clovers that do not appear
the other one is in the study when you move in to get the book towards the end of the Game.it seems to be at the bottom of the book on the left
Its so frusutrating,I have done everything else.
I have completed all games in this series with all trophies and its taken me ages.
I am determined to do this last one!
But every single time..
These 2 clovers just aint there.
Dont think I can bear to do that Circus sequence one more time.

wendy

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:clovers missing

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 23, 13 4:20 PM
Hi oliversgranny,

That certainly doesn't sound like much fun. Though I haven't played Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe personally, our Customer Support Team may be able to provide more information about that. Hopefully some other Fishies who have found those can swim by with some advice as well.

I hope that helps so we can get those missing clovers for you!

bfgSeine

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Jan 26, 13 1:54 PM
Well I thought I would give it one more go
Sure enough these 2 clovers are just not there
i went through the walkthrough page by page very slowly logging every clover as I went
and the ones I have mentioned just do not appear
the one in the study the second time round on the bottom of the book on the left and right at the end when you put the body back on the right of the coffin
There is a clover there the first time round but not at the end
and the amount of clovers you should have at any one time do not match the walkthrough despite going through it page by page
I have completed every single trophy for all the other games in the series so its very dissapointing not to finish this one
getting out of the coffin in one was hard enough and I have found at, the Ravens so its the last one to do.
so any help from anyone would be appreciated that has successfully found all the clovers in this game
thanks

wendy

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Jan 26, 13 2:20 PM
Further to this problem
I had to do this for the Salem witch Trials game when i could not find the very last clover
I logged the location on paper of every single clover so i could check I had the right number at certain locations along the way before I entered an area that did not allow me back.
it seems there are a total of 71 clovers and not 70
so each time I get every one possible I only get 69 now as there are these 2 that just do not appear.
I have ended up with 69 four times now and these 2 not found
so there is no sense in trying again as it is not a case of not finding any.
what a shame
Dear me I sound quite obsessed by this!

wendy

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on May 26, 13 3:28 PM
Wendy, for what it's worth, there is a clover missing. I am using the iPad version and apparently this version only has 40 clovers. But I was one clover short so I restarted the game.

In the early HOS in the office of the house, there are suppose to be 2 clovers on the box in the scene. There are NOT 2 clovers- only 1. But like you, I can't get back into the scene as the game considers that scene completed.

I think this means we will come up one short for the bonus from the clovers.

Go to: