bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

**Offer Expired*** Surface Bundle Sale

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 24, 13 12:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

This Thursday (January 24th) through Sunday (January 27th), buy Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition and get the standard versions of Surface: Mystery of Another World, and Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make for only $2.99 each!

*Just apply coupon code SURFACE when you have Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition and at least one of the eligible games in your cart.

*You must have Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition and at least one eligible game in your shopping cart to use the SURFACE coupon. The coupon will not discount Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition.

Everyone can participate, but other coupon codes or Punch Card coupons cannot be used as part of this promotion.

If you have any trouble with this promotion, please feel free to check out our help article here, or reach out to our friendly Customer Support Team!

Happy Gaming!

bfgTokoro

Edited on 01/28/2013 at 1:19:25 AM PST

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:Surface Bundle Sale

[Post New]by linda43416 on Jan 24, 13 10:24 AM
hi BFG, I'd like to make a comment about these bundle sales. Although it is a great offer, I'm sure that like many other members we already have all the previous games of this series. All the other bundle sales are usually a series that I have all the previous games as do most of the other long time fishes. Not complaining at all, just thought this everytime one of these bundle sales are offered and decided to finally make a comment. Thanks for all the great offers that are provided, I do appreciate them and participate in a lot of them! That's why I have a ton of games, I will eventually get around to playing them all!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 25, 13 3:34 AM
Hi linda43416,

Thanks for the feedback on this sale, we will be sure to pass this along for consideration.

In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for more offers and hopefully, one you can take advantage of will come along soon!

Thanks again,

bfgBaikal

CarmenO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by CarmenO on Jan 27, 13 8:42 AM
I should have checked the forum first. I couldnt figure out how to add both the collectors edition and the standard games to my purchase. I purchased the CE which i never do only. Trying to purchase mystery of another world at discounted price. Is that still possible? I already have the noise she couldnt make.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 28, 13 1:18 AM
Heya CarmenO, welcome to the Pond!

I would recommend that you get in touch with our Customer Support Team regarding the purchase of the standard edition as you already bought the Collector's edition. they'll be happy to work this out for you!

As this sale is now over, I'll be taking down the thread but don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support if you have any problems!

Happy Gaming!

bfgBiwa

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jan 28, 13 8:02 PM
linda43416 wrote:hi BFG, I'd like to make a comment about these bundle sales. Although it is a great offer, I'm sure that like many other members we already have all the previous games of this series. All the other bundle sales are usually a series that I have all the previous games as do most of the other long time fishes. Not complaining at all, just thought this everytime one of these bundle sales are offered and decided to finally make a comment. Thanks for all the great offers that are provided, I do appreciate them and participate in a lot of them! That's why I have a ton of games, I will eventually get around to playing them all!

Ah, but it is a very appealing incentive to newbies, a major BFG focus group. We "long time fishes" are already hooked.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:**Offer Expired*** Surface Bundle Sale

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Feb 2, 13 9:21 AM
i missed the sale? did not notice........

Debby5322
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:**Offer Expired*** Surface Bundle Sale

[Post New]by Debby5322 on Feb 14, 13 11:18 AM
I would loved to do that but I pref the Collector's Edition of these type of games so I get the bonus game !!

Go to: