bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 24, 13 12:44 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

rlppep
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles technical issues here only

[Post New]by rlppep on Jan 24, 13 11:27 AM
Doesn't even play. Opens to title page, but when you click on options, it crashes.

[Post New]by deepplum on Jan 24, 13 2:55 PM
This game loaded but would not play - said error reading message and then closed - please fix as I like normal mahjongg games very much.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 24, 13 3:59 PM
Hi deepplum and rlppep,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that the game is crashing. It may help to update your computer's drivers and software programs to see if that works to get the game running. More information on doing that can be found here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If updating those programs isn't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know and they'll be happy to look into additional troubleshooting steps to try.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

donnasm
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by donnasm on Jan 25, 13 1:19 PM

Access violation as soon as I tried to open the game - I too love mahjong, but I am not going to waste a lot of time trying to get it to work as alkl my other games work.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 26, 13 2:35 AM
Hi donnasm,

An Access Violation is a non-specific error that can result from incompatibility between your system and a particular game. This problem is often linked to video card and graphics issues. It’s possible that the game is either not suited for the computer’s current graphics configuration, or a more recent driver update was released sometime after the video card was installed on your computer.

In case you still want to give this game a go, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team so they can start looking into this and offer you the best troubleshooting.

Thanks!

bfgTokoro

Molyz7
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Molyz7 on Feb 2, 13 7:23 AM
Hi all you fishies out there!

I have updated all my drivers a couple of weeks ago without getting the game to play. I just sent the Tech team a mail with my Dr. Felix report, keeping my fingers crossed they have a solution. I have a Sony Vaio with Windows 7 and 64 bit system. Shouldn't be a problem these days

If you can play it - all the better!!!

Happy swimmin' in the pond!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 2, 13 10:51 AM
Hey there Molyz7,

Thanks so much for updating those drivers and contacting Tech Support already. I'll keep my fins crossed that those issues get sorted out quickly for you!

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jul 31, 13 6:37 AM
I'm going to add my name to the mix. When I first purchased the game, and clicked the INSTALL button, it wouldn't work. So, I closed down and rebooted. Got it and when I get to the first page of the game, I get an Error violation or black screen.
Help?

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Aug 11, 13 9:48 AM
you guys need to fix issues if you want people to buy games..GMO

[Post New]by tracymcghee78 on Sep 16, 13 11:39 PM
it was fine untill i paid fore it now al od a sudded i dont have the rite deivers,i want my 2,OO backand willngo elseewhere to play my games

[Post New]by PatriciaMary28 on Nov 8, 13 10:54 PM
The game downloads but keep getting error reading message. Tried deleting it and starting again but still the same message. Other games are OK to download.

JMM3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by JMM3 on Mar 10, 14 4:16 AM
I purchased and downloaded this program along with another. The other game works well, but Mahjongg-Legends of the Tiles give me the error message 801100. I followed the directions for troubleshooting in Windows 8, but the program still does not allow a download much less an install.

I am running Windows 8.1 and my system is up to date.

JMM3

[Post New]by JoanHP on Mar 21, 14 12:57 PM
Occasional cursor freeze after load. Also, there is a flashing of something in
the upper right corner while playing...

[Post New]by cajunmeg on Apr 22, 14 8:11 PM
Having the same issues with this game. When I first downloaded it, it played just fine. I did nothing to my computer, all of a sudden, the game fades in and out the banner screens and the game intro screen, then the screen fades to black and I get a Windows exception error.

I've deleted it and reloaded it.
I've done nothing to the computer since first loading the game.
The game worked fine initially, I even played a few games, now it won't load.

How do I either get it to work or get my money back?

[Post New]by driver3044 on Jul 7, 14 4:08 PM
Having same problems as all the above !! == deleted and downloaded again with same results. All other programs and games are working fine.
This problem first reported Jan '13 == a year and a half now and we all have the same problem with this game. I will delete it again and would credit for another game instead of this one. Thanks for your attention -- Rick [ a long time customer ] !!

[Post New]by Milo_N on Aug 12, 14 7:41 AM
A black screen then "stopped working" with Access Violation 00431DD or something. Did not even see the title screen. Is there support for this game ?

Go to: