midori2
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Philanthropy

[Post New]by midori2 on Jan 24, 13 2:46 PM
I feel really stupid, but once I've clicked onto the Philanthropy page, I can't get out of it and back to the main menu. I actually eventually had to turn off my computer. Can somebody please point out to me what is probably painfully obvious?

Philanthropy

[Post New]by darkdisciple1313 on Jan 24, 13 3:02 PM
midori2 wrote:I feel really stupid, but once I've clicked onto the Philanthropy page, I can't get out of it and back to the main menu. I actually eventually had to turn off my computer. Can somebody please point out to me what is probably painfully obvious?

There is a "Back" button down at the bottom of the screen, unless your monitor is wonky, in which case you might not be able to see it. But just click that twice, and you'll be back to the main screen. Don't worry...I know at least one other person who's had that same problem.

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

Re:Philanthropy

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Jan 24, 13 4:35 PM
Spoiler alert:

Did either of you have enough flowers to complete all repairs after just playing the game once?

midori2
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by midori2 on Jan 24, 13 4:38 PM
Thank you!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 24, 13 5:10 PM
MrsBruce32 wrote:Spoiler alert:

Did either of you have enough flowers to complete all repairs after just playing the game once?

no I was 9 points short I think to complete the 3rd one. I was looking but not scouring everything as I know I'll replay it and I will get them all..hopefully lol! I know what section it was in as well as I was trying to remember everything and didn't look at one time.

I know I'm weird but I kinda like that, as I didn't get them all. I like things that are a challenge and not too easy, that I didn't get them all.

Edited on 01/24/2013 at 5:13:04 PM PST

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Jan 24, 13 5:30 PM
Thank you gingergal. Glad to know I am not alone. I liked this game enough to paly it again. This time I will go slower to make sure I smell all the flowers. Good luck if you try again!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 24, 13 9:21 PM
Hi MrsBruce32,
I got 1, 2, & 3 done in the philantropy. But fell short of #4. I will playing through again to finish #4. Hope that is the last one. I have to get all of the flowers.

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Jan 25, 13 6:50 AM
Hi elijah5,
There are 4 in philantropy? I only see three. Does the fourth appear after finishing 1,2 and 3?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 25, 13 7:42 AM
Hi MrsBruce32,
Sorry for my confusion, there is only 3 not 4. I don't know what I was thinking. I feel stupid.

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Jan 25, 13 9:05 AM
Awww, don't feel that way. I ended up in this thread to begin with because I like a fellow fishie didn't know how to get out of philanthropy either. I did start the game again to get enough flowers to finish the third philantropy. I was only one short. It is a good game and it is cold and snowing here today, so I don't mind playing it again.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Feb 2, 13 9:25 AM
just hit the back button...................

Debby5322
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Debby5322 on Feb 22, 13 12:51 PM
I watched how many flowers I had at the end of the game it came to 296 but you need 300 for all the places !!

Jeremy's House takes 34

Town Street 146

Soaring City 120

I just reset the bonus game and play it again to get the rest of the flowers then do the Soaring City to finish the Philanthropy !!

scippie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by scippie on Feb 24, 13 6:02 PM
I played the game through just once, including the bonus game, and I was able to complete all three philanthropy screens, with a few flowers left over. Not sure exactly how many extra- more than 1 but less than 5.

Debby5322
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Debby5322 on Feb 27, 13 11:44 AM
scippie wrote:I played the game through just once, including the bonus game, and I was able to complete all three philanthropy screens, with a few flowers left over. Not sure exactly how many extra- more than 1 but less than 5.

I must have missed some because I played it again and got all 300 flowers !!

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Mar 4, 13 7:40 PM
Some of the flowers are not where they say they are - from the stratedy guide. So I'm thinking that perhaps there is a screw loose on this game. Needs an update.

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Mar 21, 13 3:29 PM
I found a total of 305 flowers...after spending them for all the repairs ...I had 5 flowers left...I loved this game and was happy to play it a second time. The first time through i only found 296 flowers..And i'm so happy i was able to get ALL the achievements in harcore mode the second time through

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on May 18, 13 6:16 PM
Could someone name repairs for the first philanthropy please?

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Aug 8, 13 12:34 PM
I was able to complete all the Philanthropy and had 5 flowers left over at the end.

Seems like this is the maximum amount as I haven't seen anyone with more than 5 left at the end.

As for the repairs, I just scrolled slowly over the screen and every time something popped up, I repaired it. But some are small so go very slow.

Loved the game. Best of the series IMO. I did have the Achievements glitch but it's a small annoyance in an otherwise spectacular game.

Go to: