bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Youda Camper forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Youda Camper forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Camper players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Youda Camper forum

[Post New]by kirbykids on Jul 29, 08 6:02 PM
I cannot seem to get the "save game" to work. Anyone else having trouble with this?
Thanks!

Full Screen Mode?

[Post New]by TheWoodis on Jul 31, 08 10:59 AM
Can't get this game to run in a full screen mode, although it was during the demo. Now i can't get it to get out of a windowed format and it's very annoying to me, any suggestions?

As for saving your game...make sure that you click the small circle on the right, after you type in the name of your save.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jul 31, 08 11:06 AM
Hi TheWoodis! If you are having technical issues with Youda Camper, I would suggest that you contact our Customer Support people. They are extremely helpful, and I'm sure they can help you out. Good luck!

Happy gaming!

chr1s
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by chr1s on Sep 8, 08 8:00 AM
kirbykids wrote:I cannot seem to get the "save game" to work. Anyone else having trouble with this?
Thanks!

Hi!!

I am having this problem too....its really frustrating!!

Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ivonova on Jan 14, 09 5:29 AM
The new game today (01/14/09) is Youda Farmer. So I looked to see if there was a "forum" for it yet and I found this. Okay, answer me this, what is a "Youda"? Is it some alien being or has gutter English finally found a way to legitimize itself?

skdunham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by skdunham on Jan 14, 09 11:09 PM
I thought it was slang for you're the . ??? You da farmer??

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jan 15, 09 12:11 AM
Its the people who make the games, "Youda Games"

Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ivonova on Jan 15, 09 8:11 AM
Ah, as I thought, gutter English has gone mainstream. Sad.

W1ilson
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by W1ilson on Jan 16, 09 1:29 AM
ahh

[Post New]by jesuslivesnme on Jan 19, 09 5:18 PM
I am having a few minor techincal problems with the game after purchasing. The one that is holding me back is - it is stuck at level 6. I am doing very well with the score and am passing the level but have now played it more than 5 times without it progressing to the next level. Has anyone else had this problem? I have contacted customer support but the wait time currently is 5 days. I just need to know if there is something I am doing wrong to cause this - like some obvious thing I should be doing and am overlooking - like is level 6 the last level lol. I am thinking the answer to that would be no - but it just doesn't make sense why it will not let me go to level 7.

[Post New]by cathousemama02 on Jan 19, 09 8:22 PM
Saving games is no big thing, I discovered that you don't first click on the little check mark circle; you click on the blank name rectangle to get the flashing symbol. then type in a camp name to save. punching enter to save. then when you want to play that particular game, you click on the camp name to light up the checkmark.

[Post New]by cathousemama02 on Jan 19, 09 8:25 PM
after mastering (and enjoying) youda camper, i thought youda farmer would be similar.......it's not! i like the freedom of building the campsite, but found youda farmer to be disappointing.......anyone else???

[Post New]by LisaGay67 on Jan 20, 09 5:58 PM
Does anyone else find this game embarrassingly difficult?

I've reached Level 8, but only barely. The orders go down so fast ... I've googled for "hints" and "tips" and such, and only came up with the "don't wait for the truck, keep clicking on the orders" advice but also something like "try to send the truck to one place after the other without making it backtrack over the route too much".

I can't figure out with the map just what direction the truck goes, to cut down on the amount of driving. Anybody else? I'm also getting motion sickness from watching the screens shift around.

The other thing I can't figure out is the combos ... row combos, order combos, and whatever the other one is. Which combo is best, point-wise, and how do you do these combos again? I've restarted the game a couple times so that I could pay closer attention to the tutorial parts, but it's not sinking in.

I have purchased just about all the time management games out there, but this one gets too hard too fast ... probably not so hard if the directions were clearer, or if you could review the directions without having to restart the game to see them.

I guess the game is just too new for any good tips. But, if you have any, please share!

[Post New]by nicky888888 on Jan 25, 09 10:44 PM
hi! i been having problems on the game.. i've wasted about 10mins on my free trial just waiting for the game to load.. anyone out there who can help me?

IIPhase
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IIPhase on Mar 25, 09 2:48 AM
skdunham wrote:I thought it was slang for you're the . ??? You da farmer??

'Youda' is slang for 'You are the'

That is absolutely correct!

IIPhase
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IIPhase on Mar 25, 09 2:52 AM
LisaGay67 wrote:Does anyone else find this game embarrassingly difficult?

I've reached Level 8, but only barely. The orders go down so fast ... I've googled for "hints" and "tips" and such, and only came up with the "don't wait for the truck, keep clicking on the orders" advice but also something like "try to send the truck to one place after the other without making it backtrack over the route too much".

I can't figure out with the map just what direction the truck goes, to cut down on the amount of driving. Anybody else? I'm also getting motion sickness from watching the screens shift around.

The other thing I can't figure out is the combos ... row combos, order combos, and whatever the other one is. Which combo is best, point-wise, and how do you do these combos again? I've restarted the game a couple times so that I could pay closer attention to the tutorial parts, but it's not sinking in.

I have purchased just about all the time management games out there, but this one gets too hard too fast ... probably not so hard if the directions were clearer, or if you could review the directions without having to restart the game to see them.

I guess the game is just too new for any good tips. But, if you have any, please share!

The most important thing is to reach the delivery and order goal.
If at any point in the game you have to choose for either making a combo or clearing or delivering an order always go for delivery or clearing orders never make a combo your priority!

mdaring
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by mdaring on Mar 30, 09 12:51 PM
I have downloaded the full version. The game will not allow me to advertise. Does anyone know why this would be? Please help!

[Post New]by mikegaz on Apr 14, 09 3:35 PM
Just wanted to give some feedback about the save feature of the game. It is 100% completely unintuitive. Why change the normal convention of entering a file name and clicking save and the expected outcome of a saved game occurs????

I can only imagine the countless number of people who thought they saved their game after hours of enjoyment only to be let down by this terrible way of saving. Was there any QA or beta testing of this game for feedback? Please fix this for the future. My son was really upset about his game not saving because he didn't know to click a small circle and make a check mark appear first.

mitchmom3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mitchmom3 on May 29, 09 3:13 PM
I liked the game but was disappointed that there was only one camper area to build. I would have liked to have more camp options for terrain and such. I finished in a couple of hours and wanted more!!

Is there any way that they might enlarge the game some?

Go to: