Paminca
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Stuck In The Music Room

[Post New]by Paminca on Jan 25, 13 2:49 PM
Well, I'm over half way though the game when I get stuck. I'm in the music room finshing an HO. On my list is "star fish" but when I click the star fish behind the box on the chair nothing happens. I clicked "Hint" thinking there might be another on somewhere in the sceen but it circled the star fish I'd aready spotted. I closed the game hopping when I turned it back on it would work but nooooo. Not happy. game was ok till now. I'm not about to start all over by uninstalling/reinstalling the game and have to start over.

skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Stuck In The Music Room

[Post New]by skippystwin on Mar 12, 13 2:20 PM
I'm stuck in the same place. I can't pick up the star fish. What gives?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Stuck In The Music Room

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 12, 13 3:04 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with that HO scene.

Uninstalling and reinstalling may help, and it also shouldn't cause you to lose any progress. You can read more about how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a closer look at what's going on and work with you directly. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about any tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. I'm going to lock this separate discussion now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: