bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 26, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn forum

[Post New]by Buffalolover on Jan 26, 13 8:00 PM
If I ever get finished with this game, I will never come back. I hate this white out and clicking, and the fact that I feel as if I am misusing my computer and the white out is so long! I am tired and I am not a patient person. The person that invented this game should be in a mental institute. Buffalolover

[Post New]by kellbell8288 on Jan 26, 13 11:41 PM
While I agree with the previous comment's frustration, I don't believe the flaws were intentional. There were some aspects about this game that seemed like faulty programing. I almost wonder if the game was designed for a computer lesser than my own, and that is what is causing the great big white blotches that ruin cut scenes. I'm very excited about this game, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if I start my game manager in two days to find a patch for this game waiting to download. I'm surprised that none of the reviews for the game mentioned any of the problems with jerky mouse cursors or broken cut scenes. It makes me wonder what computers they have, because mine is rather high end.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 27, 13 2:44 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game!

From what you describe, it could help to check for updates to your video card, graphics drivers and programs that handle those aspects of the game. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to really delve in to how the game is running on your particular system and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting from there. And if there is a bigger issue with the game itself, the information they can collect will really help us pinpoint where it's coming from so we can get it addressed as quickly as possible.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by katskippyvamps on Apr 7, 13 11:16 AM
I have finished Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison and it was really good! But when I found out about the sequel, I saw that it was only available on PC. Will it be released on Mac?
I know this may not count as a technical-issues-post but I really can't wait to play it and just wanted to know when I can!
-katskippyvamps

[Post New]by pixeydust on Jun 29, 13 10:12 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't get the stupid "unicorn game" to work in the medical labs pc, when I click on the fountain I can't get the keys for my car trunk. Nothing works on that screen except it says something about pink castles in these games and that's it, I don't know what else to do or where to click!! grrrr frustrating!!

[Post New]by langdonhills on Nov 8, 13 5:43 AM
i,m stuck in the left chamber the hint button keeps telling me theres more to do and i have nothing in my inventory to give me a clue

Go to: