4Cats4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Updated version not saving progress??

[Post New]by 4Cats4 on Jan 26, 13 5:53 PM
I downloaded the upgrade this afternoon. Love the fewer fires, love more that the game saves progress. Or so I thought. I was playing level 22, finished the supply objectives, was about 1000 gold away from goal and had to leave.

Just opened the game and all that showed was one barrack. Said "oh no!!" in my head, cancelled out, checked that I was on the right level, reopened the game, and had nothing. No barrack...no town...no farms, nada, zilch....

Almost afraid to start the level again because I know I won't have time to finish it tonight.

Sef256
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Updated version not saving progress??

[Post New]by Sef256 on Jan 27, 13 4:18 AM
I noticed that if you play on one level and then load another, saving the previous level gets lost. Probably the level that loaded first starts being saved.
And in addition, check whether in the menu, in the lower right-hand corner, does it say v1.1? If not, then the your old version is not saved.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Updated version not saving progress??

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 29, 13 12:50 AM
Heya Sef256,

I'm sorry that your game didn't save the progress in one level .

As 4Cats4 mentioned it would be good to check that the version you have installed is 1.1, just to make sure that the update was applied properly. It could also help if you uninstall and reinstall the game as this will make sure that all files are in their right place.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here. I'll lock this thread to keep everything nice and tidy but please feel free to repost in the thread mentioned above.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 01/31/2013 at 4:51:21 AM PST

Go to: