bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 27, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

teresa72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by teresa72 on Jan 27, 13 5:12 AM
I know that on the flyer it said that this weekends deal does not include Collectors editions. Why when I purchased game did it offer me a choice of 4 collectors editions at reduced price.

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Jan 27, 13 5:40 AM
That happened to me also but when I chose another CE and went to the checkout, both games were 13.99. Kind of a tease or probably just a mistake on BF's part. But I think if they are dumb enough to let the mistake continue,,,,they should honor it.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jan 27, 13 2:04 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:I had a similar "error" offer a few months back. I took a screen shot of the offer, and sent it to BFG. They honored it for me. I reasoned that it was like a mislabeled item in a store. They still let you have it. They offered, so take them up on it!

Well, since this appears to be the case for everyone demoing today's TGT, if they don't fix it, don't honor it for the masses, or at the least issue a message apologizing for the misleading, unfortunate programming error, it would appear they have little regard for their customers.

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by crispypot on Feb 15, 13 2:17 AM
Hi, not sure if anyone can help, i`ve just finished main game and played a bit of the bonus game, when i went back into it the bonus game wouldn`t play, it keeps playing the " before amaranthine" video,
went to the green envelope to ask tech team but didnt know where to post my problem, very confusing, it wont let me finish the bonus game which is why i paid for the CE version, any ideas anyone, i`d be very grateful, thanks in advance

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 15, 13 4:15 AM
Hi crispypot,

I posted some help for you here if you would like to check it out.

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

rospai
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by rospai on Feb 17, 14 3:21 PM
Why am I not able to get the target for the arrow to hit from the balcony? I have started and re started the game thinking I have left something out. Please, someone give me some help.

Here I am again....Can anyone see this?????

I paid for the game and would like to play it....PLEASE HELP!!!

Edited on 02/19/2014 at 3:09:10 PM PST

Go to: