ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Help with Hallowed Legends-Templar CE

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Jan 27, 13 1:06 AM
I had posted on the games thread back in 2011,but I have never gotten an answer to my question.Now that I have found all these great fish,I'll put it out there again.

I got all the way through the game without any problems, until the bonus content.There is a column puzzle, that has to be built.The pieces were not there and without the colmun I cannot go any further in the game. Does anyone remember the game? I really want to play it again,but I would like to at least finish the bonus content before I start it again.

Thanks for all the help in the past.I hope someone will be able to help this time.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Help with Hallowed Legends-Templar CE

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 27, 13 2:24 AM
Heya ogrprincs,

Sorry to hear that Hallowed Legends: Templar CE just doesn't want to finish during the bonus content.

While I haven't played the game myself I really hope that some of our Fishies can help out with that.

As it seems that the problem only appears during the bonus content, you might find some tips in the Strategy Guide that is included with the Collector's Edition. If you find that you are at the right place but the puzzle doesn't appear the way it should, it could also help to uninstall and reinstall the game to make sure that all files are in their right place.

I'll go ahead and move this thread to the Hallowed Legends: Templar CE Forum as we try to keep all game related questions in the fitting game Forum.

bfgBiwa

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Jan 27, 13 9:11 AM
Okay I've played this game THREE times, bonus included, and for the life of me I cannot remember a column puzzle. Can you explain it a bit more - where it is, what led to it? Maybe if my memory is triggered I can help you. Otherwise I may have to play it a fourth time to find it!

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Jan 27, 13 10:00 AM
Okay I just went back into my game - had one in process but never finished so I finished it and got the bonus going. You're missing ONE piece for that column to build it.

Here's where your piece can be found (highlight for spoiler)
** It's on the steps of the Town Hall building**

Good luck!

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Jan 27, 13 8:59 PM
I got that one,but when I go back to the column the walkthrough shows all the others pieces are already there. There are not any other pieces.The only one is the one I have from where you said. I have also unistalled and reinstalled like 3 X's.
Jofer is there something I may have forgotten or missed. Thanks so much for your help.Since you just finished it your memory is clear.
I'll check back soon.

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Jan 28, 13 3:29 PM
Oooh, bummer
That sounds like a glitch - all the pieces except the one should already be there.

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Jan 28, 13 6:23 PM
That's what I thought. I'll have to contact CS and see if there is anything they can do.When I bought the game I had a lot of others to play.When I couldn't finish it,I just put it to the back of the list.Glancing through my posts, I found it.I completly forgot about it.It may be too late to do anything,but that is my fault. Thanks again for all you help Jofer,well we tried.Have a great week.

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Jan 29, 13 3:32 PM
Maybe a Dr Felix report could help them figure out what's wrong? Good luck!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 1, 13 1:09 PM
ogrprincs wrote:I got that one,but when I go back to the column the walkthrough shows all the others pieces are already there. There are not any other pieces.The only one is the one I have from where you said. I have also unistalled and reinstalled like 3 X's.
Jofer is there something I may have forgotten or missed. Thanks so much for your help.Since you just finished it your memory is clear.
I'll check back soon.

**SPOILERS**

Did you take the piece you found at the town hall and click it on the broken column? IIRC (and it's been a while), you take the piece you found and click it on the column piece in the graveyard without zooming in on it. Then the puzzle should be triggered with all the pieces.

If it isn't, then I guess you have found a glitch, but I hope the above does the trick.

Go to: