comments

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

comments

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 27, 13 2:19 AM
Two hours after launch, and no posts? Where is everybody?

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:comments

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 27, 13 2:34 AM
I was wondering the samething.

Edited on 01/27/2013 at 2:34:24 AM PST

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

comments.

[Post New]by rainworm on Jan 27, 13 2:39 AM
joyce2121 wrote:Two hours after launch, and no posts? Where is everybody?

I'm wondering too.

The game by the same dev. as Final Cut, which was really good, seems ok to me, but not as good as the predecessor.

There are too many "film" sequences only in the beginning, and, wanting it or not, you get every new task in blinking letters.

But try for yourself.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 27, 13 2:48 AM
Thank you rainworm. And Welcome to the pond!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jan 27, 13 3:00 AM
not well polished,and nothing for me interesting enough to play to the endcertainly not as good as the "final cut!"!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 27, 13 3:16 AM
Haven't tried it yet but I like the title. Anything that doesn't start in "Murder", "Mystery", "Dead" or "The" is a welcome change.

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on Jan 27, 13 3:34 AM
I have only played part of the demo in the advanced mode. There are sparkles to show the H O Szene. The H O Szenes are interactive and for the last item you get a description.
The extras are not unlocked until you have finished the main part. The strategy guide shows only 3 chapters.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Jan 27, 13 6:37 AM
You asked where everyone is today. I think most of us are trying to make yesterday's game work and a little leary of anyones games right now.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 27, 13 7:53 AM
I played a few minutes. I don't like to play much because I wait for the SE version and don't like to replay a whole hour. I like the graphics but I hate, hate, hate that woman's voice. Final Cut is one of my very favorite games so I will be interested in how this compares. So far I'm just sort of irritated with it, but that might just be her voice. Don't know if I can play the whole game with her talking ..... There was a separate voice control, wasn't there?

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 27, 13 8:07 AM
Ahhhh, I hate it when the dev's do this

Demo is a nice blanced game in regards to adventure, HO's, and puzzles. THEN, after you buy the game, the true game unfolds......

It really ticks' me off, as I do not like HO heavy games.
You lose the adventure as every where you turn around, your doing a HO.

I guess you can tell what my comment is about, huh?

If your a HO lover, this is a good game for you.

Me - I doubt I will even finish it

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jan 27, 13 8:43 AM
I've played abt 30 min of demo and am still on the fence. Has anyone noticed the difference in the graphics on games we are getting lately? Lots of garish colors or else they are so blue you can't find anything in them and in the hogs nothing looks like it's supposed to! I've used the wide, full and aspect ratio on my 27" monitor and don't like any of them. I don't think this is worth CE price so I'm going back to Adelantado 1 (please hurry 2 I've worn out 1).

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 27, 13 8:55 AM
CiChDa wrote:Ahhhh, I hate it when the dev's do this

Demo is a nice blanced game in regards to adventure, HO's, and puzzles. THEN, after you buy the game, the true game unfolds......

It really ticks' me off, as I do not like HO heavy games.
You lose the adventure as every where you turn around, your doing a HO.

I guess you can tell what my comment is about, huh?

If your a HO lover, this is a good game for you.

Me - I doubt I will even finish it

I agree that is quite often the case. A nice balance is always more fun for me too. That's partially why I am trying to stop buying CEs. When the Se comes out I check the walkthrough to see if it is heavy with hos and if so I don't buy. But I know die hard hog fans will enjoy the many Hos.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 27, 13 3:19 PM
I'm loving this game, even the credits are entertaining.

lynnestock
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lynnestock on Jan 28, 13 7:10 AM
Not a bad game, but not worth C/E price in my opinion. Played in expert mode and found game play very easy indeed. Colours do need attention as indicated in previous comment. Not very clear and very "garish". All games these days should be super, super sharp with all the technical devices available to game developers.

sitecer
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sitecer on Jan 28, 13 10:37 AM
When will the devs ever learn that boring dialog is no substitute for gameplay. This game spends to much time with cutscenes, and dialog that you are left with almost no game. The puzzles are uninteresting. There is a good map, it could be great if it was interactive. Lile a lot of games now you spend most of your game time backtracking to finish a puzzle four rooms back only to have to go back where you found the last part and finish another. Guess you can guess that I do not like this game.

[Post New]by GenevievePage on Jan 28, 13 12:32 PM
I just love it ! Nothing more and nothing less !

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 28, 13 12:46 PM
Hi GenevievePage,
I enjoyed this game as well. Good job on your review.
Cheers

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jan 29, 13 4:18 AM
What a great game! And the bonus was also great!

Thanks devs! I hope there are more games like this one coming.

Alex7154
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

This games definitely needed the map.

[Post New]by Alex7154 on Jan 30, 13 8:25 AM
I have played other HO games, but this one is so elaborate that I glad that the developers included a beneficial map.

I got so lost trying to use my own instincts moving about this game.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jan 30, 13 4:02 PM
Hello dear fishies I really love this game but who will spend me a pair of sneekers? so much to go. The map is not a "jump"-map. Or am I wrong? Nevertheless: Happy gaming

Go to: