vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

The Lake House SE can of pineapple????

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 27, 13 7:14 AM
What was that about?? Didn't understand that bit. Anybody got any ideas?

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

Re:The Lake House SE can of pineapple????

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Jan 27, 13 9:04 AM
HUH ?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 27, 13 9:28 AM
hdnobjgamluvr (that is some name you've got there. Phew!) There was a can on a desk and you needed to open it. It contained pineapple, if I remember rightly.

I think I tried to give it to the dog, vicalana, which was totally wrong, of course. I hope I'm not jumbling everything up with another game or ten. I'm sorry, I've been trying to remember what the pineapple was used for, but it's been a while since I played the CE of that game. If it comes to me, I'll be back.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 27, 13 9:29 AM
At some point I had to get a can opener to open a can of pineapples that weren't fit to eat. No idea what that was about.

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Jan 27, 13 9:30 AM
Thanks Tiger...didn't have a clue what was going there...lol

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 27, 13 10:20 AM
You're welcome, hdnobjgamluvr.

Well, this is really odd, vicalana. I've been through the entire SG twice now and I can't even find that table the can of pineapple was on. I remember that so vividly, because I was expecting the can to contain dog food and I thought "What on earth do I need pineapple for?". The SG is one of those pictures only one though.

Perhaps it's used in the bonus chapter(s). I could only get as far as blowing up the balloon in the bonus. It never went into my Inventory and I was unable to continue. I think I posted in the tech thread about that.

Still, I loved the music and was glad to hear it again, so thank you for a pleasant 15 minutes of that! I hope someone has the answer.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 29, 13 2:14 AM
Hi Fishies!

I haven't played that game yet so I am unable to shed any light on the great pineapple mystery!

I will however pop this thread over to the The Lake House: Children of Silence Forum now to keep things tidy, but also, in case you may get more of a response on this in that Forum!

Finally, as other Fishies have promised, if I find out anything about this, I will be sure to swim in and update!

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Jan 29, 13 5:12 AM
Didn't you need the lid to cut something? Or was that another game - they all run together sometimes - I remember having a real LOL moment when I spent ages in one game looking for a glass cutter/diamond/key to get in through a window and all the time I was carrying a really big heftable rock ...

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 29, 13 1:20 PM
thank youxxxxx

Go to: