j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Statues

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 27, 13 7:45 AM
So far I've got the hemp rope, and the pick axe, and the grapple hook on the rope, I'm trying to use it near the sapling as that what it looks like I should do in the walkthrough, I've put one statue together, but I've still got the one on the right to do, can some one tell me the next step is please, I'm clicking every where to see if there's anything to do, and finding nothing, help please!!!!! j62janet

Re:Statues

[Post New]by hokiedokie on Feb 27, 13 6:11 PM
I have a problem with the second statue how do you find the pieces for that one
Jellyfish

63ana
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 63ana on May 6, 13 9:14 PM
Same. I have reconstructed the left statue but the chest did not give me pieces for right statue or white orb as described in walkthrough. Nor can iI use the pickaxe etc as described. Is this a glitz in the game?

[Post New]by madysomi on May 7, 13 8:16 AM
you should have a magic growth potion pour it on the sapling and it grows and brings up the chest satue parts for left are in it trouble is can t find parts for left one

63ana
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 63ana on May 9, 13 12:06 AM
Aha! Got it ... first go to the blank stone in the pavilion. place the ring in the indentation at the bottom. Complete the shield puzzle and collect the treasure map. Once you have the treasure map, the game will allow you to use the growth potion, pick axe, grappling hook then rope to retrieve the chest and get the statue pieces.

Good luck!

Go to: