jacksjen
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Spoiler question

[Post New]by jacksjen on Jan 27, 13 7:26 PM
I guess this might be considered a spoiler question because the owl achievement is "secret." It never hurts to be careful, anyway. I don't want to be eviscerated for potentially revealing something somebody didn't want to know.

Is anybody else having difficulty actually collecting the owls they're finding? They're all over the place, but they seem to be silently mocking me as when I click on them nothing happens.

Edited on 01/27/2013 at 7:27:18 PM PST

Re:Spoiler question

[Post New]by Birmaangels on Jan 27, 13 7:45 PM
I have the same problem. It is very irritating and I would not mind a
spoiler.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 27, 13 8:03 PM
Hi there,
Add me to the list of head-scratchers with this one.
I waved my magic cursor all around them, clicked, double-clicked trying to find a code in the "hoo-hoos", searched for hidden field mice with which to feed them, nests, eggs, all to no avail.
Maybe > there is something to do with their size and appearance and we are supposed to match them in pairs? < end maybe. I don't know.
I did manage to find them all apparently, but could not find any extra information about them.
Hopefully someone with more nous than I will provide more useful information about this eventually.
Cheers

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 27, 13 8:06 PM
Once you have found them all, you will see the achievement pop-up. I hope this helps.

[Post New]by Dreanne on Jan 27, 13 8:12 PM
Same problem here; I even started again under a new profile and under different difficulty, and still - I can't collect owls! I clearly see them, I click on them, and the only thing that happens is a snarky "Hoot"! It could directly say BOO TO YOU! I too am tired of growing mountain of glitches in recent games, and especially the fact, that we inform BIGFISH of them, and for the most part, nothing happens! Even when they know exactly what the glitch is, and it's shared by MOST players, a patch is very rarely done. They say "uninstall and reinstall", "play under different profile", mostly leaving us on our own. For the amount of money they make on this one would expect them to treat their customers better.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 27, 13 9:14 PM
prpldva wrote:Once you have found them all, you will see the achievement pop-up. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the explanation prpldva,
Seems that we were expecting more.
Cheers

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 28, 13 2:53 AM
I'm just enjoying seeing the little guys in various scenes and hearing their soft little hoots. I love me some owls.

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Jan 28, 13 6:39 PM
Iplayed the entire game and I came to the conclusion that the object is to make each owl hoot, which is what I did. When I touched the last one, the achievement popped up. Don't know if I am right or not.

Alex7154
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Alex7154 on Jan 30, 13 8:22 AM
I have tried playing this game under two different profiles and the owls aren't showing any sign of an achievement.

I have tried poking, prodding whatever on each of the ones I find on my screen and nothing comes of it. Are you sure they are even valid as one? Maybe that's the secret.

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Feb 1, 13 8:36 AM
I am betting that the main reason to have the sound on is to be able to hear the owls.

JammyKat
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by JammyKat on Feb 2, 13 1:31 AM
I finished the game and I guess I missed one or more owls, so I didn't get the pop-up telling me I had them all. I also didn't get the owl achievement. Bummer! I tried to go back before I finished the game and click on all of them I saw, but I must have missed some. I liked the game but I'm not inclined to play the game all the way through again just to get all the owls.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Feb 20, 13 11:49 AM
Same thing happened to me. I clicked on every owl I saw, more than once. I thought maybe you had to wait until you'd re-visited the area to get them. But I just kept clicking & listening to them hoot - which was enjoyable, but none the less...nothing pops up. Even at the end of the game, nothing popped up, so if it Only pops up at the end of the game IF you collect ALL of them, then I evidently missed at least one of those also. I did miss some of the blimps/dirigible. Oh well. Happy gaming to everyone.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Feb 22, 13 9:33 PM
I collected all the awls and got the echivment but it says I have to figure out my self what to do with it... well... did any one figure it out?...

Go to: