Elizabeth Find

[Post New]by lady_light on Feb 20, 09 2:46 PM
Has anyone been able to play this game? I have downloaded it 3 times and keep getting an error that shuts down my puter. Can anyone help?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Elizabeth Find

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 20, 09 2:49 PM
Hi Lady_light, welcome to the Pond. I have played and finished this game and did not experience any problems whatsoever. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties, have you contacted Customer Support as they are the right people to help you.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Feb 20, 09 2:52 PM
lady_light, welcome to the Fish Pond. Cherb is right, contact Customer Support. Before you do, run and save your dxdiag file ... then attach it to the email to CS. You might also want to click on the ?Help button in the top right corner, then on PC Games. Scan the topics ... I believe there are at least two regarding download issues.
...Good Luck

[Post New]by lady_light on Feb 20, 09 2:54 PM
I will try customer support, thank you. Did you play the free trial first? That is what I can't do.
Maybe there is a problem there. Thank you so much for your help.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 20, 09 2:55 PM
Hi Lady_Light,

Welcome to the pond! I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official Elizabeth Find: Diagnosis Mystery forum. You can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page.

Also, glad to hear that you'll be contacting Support. They're well trained in issues such as this and are always happy to help.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 02/20/2009 at 2:55:48 PM PST

[Post New]by lady_light on Feb 20, 09 2:56 PM
Thank you for your help also.

[Post New]by babyface1964 on Feb 21, 09 7:26 PM
I TRIED ELIZABETH FIND TRIAL GAME AND I REALLY LIKE IT, IT IS A LONG GAME TO PLAY I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING IT. I BOUGHT ONE GAME AND I FINISHED IT IN A HOUR, LOL LET ME KNOW. THANKS

[Post New]by lostbuttrying on Feb 23, 09 3:40 PM
I might be alone in my opinion (and that's okay) but I found this game boring. Not including all the problems with having to reload/restart my computer because of display problems. I never finished the hour trial. The story seemed pretty lame too. It did, however, have great graphics; so I guess that's something.

[Post New]by noblady on Feb 24, 09 3:38 PM
I haven't been able to download this game either. This is the first time I have had any trouble downloading. I am also trying the sample version.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Feb 24, 09 6:46 PM
I think I finished in about 2 1/2 hours......maybe a little less.

moosemama
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by moosemama on Mar 1, 09 3:38 PM
this game was interesting enough in the download that I bought it. After I finished the first case, I found it very repetitive and dull, Same scenes, same objects (over & over) recylcle sign, beetles, brushes, etc. Started out promising, petered out.
Then the last case pulled a BIG DUD....after the Dr's "solve" the case, the say "I NEED A CIGARETTE"
Stupid message to send idiot programmers.

[Post New]by houndcrazy on Mar 4, 09 4:20 PM
If you are thinking about this game I would have to say don't bother. The puzzles you experience in the one hour demo are exactly the same throughout the rest of the game. It was completely repetitive and no challenge at all. I regret even the $7 I spent.

Go to: