lizoh333
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Can't explode the dog!

[Post New]by lizoh333 on Jan 28, 13 9:04 AM
I have filled the bottle with gas, put the rag into it and lit it with the matches . It says I have an explosive and it went into my inventory...however it will not explode on the dog! I have restarted the game and used the hint button to see where to put the explosive...but it just won't work...any suggestions???

Re:Can't explode the dog!

[Post New]by BRHINE on Jan 29, 13 10:42 AM
I have the same problem!!! help us!!

[Post New]by Gardengal1940 on Apr 20, 13 8:51 PM
I am having the same problem. Was an answer ever found?

[Post New]by WeekendPuzzler on Jul 20, 13 11:19 AM
I can't explode the dog, either. So this problem has been going on for at least 7 months with no fixes. On a Mac and usually have no problem with games.

[Post New]by WeekendPuzzler on Jul 20, 13 11:31 AM
Aha! I figured it out. It's programmed backwards, at least in the Mac version I'm using. The walkthrough (which is logically how the game is supposed to work) tells you to put out the fire with the fire extinguisher AFTER you use the molotov cocktail explosive on the dog.

I tried it the other way around and it got around this glitch. First click on the dog with the fire extinguisher and it will put out a fire at his feet (although you there really had been no fire around him). AFTER that, it will let you put the explosive on the dog so it explodes and chases him away. After that, there will be a little fire where the dog stood, but you won't have the fire extinguisher to put it out any more. There seems to be no problem in just letting it burn.

After that, click on the grass to the right of it and a hook is hidden there, like it's supposed to be. So the game seems to work fine after this.

Go to: