bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 29, 13 12:29 AM
After containing the Great Undead Fever of 1948 across the West, Bonnie and Johnny Loca were ready to retire and take a well-earned vacation. That is, until they discovered that the zombie pandemic had spread overseas! Help them as they race across the continents to uncover the cause. Can you unmask the mastermind behind it all? The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium, a hilarious Time Management game.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

Re:Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jan 29, 13 6:04 AM
I look forward to games other than HOGS but this one is not one of them. Ugh! How morbidl.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 29, 13 6:29 AM
Does the butler do anything but stand around? I thought he was suppost to help.

ETA: Never mind i found out

Edited on 01/29/2013 at 7:01:28 AM PST

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Jan 29, 13 8:30 AM
I am, usually a big fan of TM games, but................ I don't like zombies. Vampires, ghosts, even an occasional mummy, but not zombies. So, I guess I was rather against the game to begin with, but hey, it IS a TM. Nope, not for me. I got frustrated very early in the game and it just didn't make sense. Feeding a zombie? So, guess I will go back to the dozen or so HOS games I have stacked on my GM. Enjoy those of you who are into this game.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Jan 29, 13 10:52 AM
I find it interesting that there seem to be many people who complain about all of the H0Gs being released, then when another genre shows up, hardly anyone posts about it. I think it's great when time management games are released since I see so many people wanting them. But where are all of those people when one is released? LOL It's just an observation, not a slam to anyone. I hope many of you out there are enjoying this game!

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Jan 29, 13 1:13 PM
RaceCat3 wrote:I find it interesting that there seem to be many people who complain about all of the H0Gs being released, then when another genre shows up, hardly anyone posts about it. I think it's great when time management games are released since I see so many people wanting them. But where are all of those people when one is released? LOL It's just an observation, not a slam to anyone. I hope many of you out there are enjoying this game!

I think this is a cute game but I'm not sure yet if I will buy it or not. I usually love TM games and was happy to see a new one released.

[Post New]by pisceschick on Jan 29, 13 1:26 PM
RaceCat3, we're too busy playing our rare game download to chat about it!

As to morbidity, I thought that about the first until I tried it and found myself quite enjoying the game. The dark, spooky, and creepy HOG games that are popular right now are too much for me, but the cartoony silliness of this game is just right. I bought this one without even having played it, which is a rare thing for me. Getting ready to dive in now! Happy gaming, all!

NZBloke
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by NZBloke on Jan 29, 13 1:48 PM
I haven't worked out points yet. At the moment it seems random. How do you get more points other than keeping them moving through? Is it the same as others and do the same station in a row gets bonus points? Anyone know?

Willamaya
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Willamaya on Jan 29, 13 3:20 PM
I usually get into TM games but this one was too stressful from the start..& not pleasurable enough to struggle thru..yes the zombies wee "cute" & I didn't feel the subject was too morbid...but the fun element was lacking...no buy for me

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Jan 30, 13 2:29 PM
WOW, you list a game as new and it is the same as the one before. What is new? I canceled my BF account several months ago. I still have game credits and can not find anything to download for FREE.

Sure hope you make your games available on Kindle Fire soon. I may come back. But right now it would be nice to at least be able to use my credits before they expire.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Jan 30, 13 3:12 PM
pisceschick wrote:RaceCat3, we're too busy playing our rare game download to chat about it!

As to morbidity, I thought that about the first until I tried it and found myself quite enjoying the game. The dark, spooky, and creepy HOG games that are popular right now are too much for me, but the cartoony silliness of this game is just right. I bought this one without even having played it, which is a rare thing for me. Getting ready to dive in now! Happy gaming, all!

LOL Well, that explains it then! I hope that you enjoyed or are enjoying the game!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Jan 30, 13 3:14 PM
Csgentry wrote:
RaceCat3 wrote:I find it interesting that there seem to be many people who complain about all of the H0Gs being released, then when another genre shows up, hardly anyone posts about it. I think it's great when time management games are released since I see so many people wanting them. But where are all of those people when one is released? LOL It's just an observation, not a slam to anyone. I hope many of you out there are enjoying this game!

I think this is a cute game but I'm not sure yet if I will buy it or not. I usually love TM games and was happy to see a new one released.

I'm happy for you and the others that you got a new release, also! I hope you enjoy it if you buy!

[Post New]by bensmom521 on Jan 30, 13 8:49 PM
Like some of the rest of you, I was thrilled to see a TM game this morning! I am getting very disappointed with the lack of this kind of game on this site. Thank you so much for Grave Mania (even though I seem to be unable to get expert scores, lol).

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on May 18, 13 11:27 AM
This is one of my favorite TM games! They made the game so much better to play... addressing my issues with the first grave mania!

Go to: