bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 29, 13 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Sound issues?

[Post New]by Weirdkitten on Jan 30, 13 12:14 PM
Hi, not sure if the game is supposed to sound like this or i'm having trouble with my sound. It's ALL Bass and quite quiet, does sound a bit weird to be a soundtrack to be honest. Also it closes my BF game manager when it opens which no other game has done that i've noticed.
The sound it fine on my computer with every other game and music etc, it's just weird with this game. Anyone know if this is normal or not? Maybe it's just the game and they thought it would be atmospheric lol It's kinda annoying though

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Post any Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 30, 13 12:33 PM
Hey there Weirdkitten,

The Game Manager closes for me when the game starts up, so that looks to be totally normal.

The game music, however, sounds like it may be playing a little wonky on your system. One thing to check would be to see if the volume is up in the Options Menu as it's possible you're hearing only particular sounds.

If it still seems to be playing oddly, one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to take a closer look! To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Thanks and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Aji_no_Kedama on Jan 31, 13 8:00 AM
It's not working properly.
The opening show doesn't show any text (for story) !
Instead, there's a message as "MISSING :INTRO_SCENE0".
So I did that "Uninstall then re-install" thing.
But all the same.

there's more.
I clicked Skip ( square button at the bottom left) , then there's just blank screen with a blank brown board at the upper right.
then, Nothing happen any more.

I wanted to play this game so badly because I love the previous grave mania so much!

what can I do?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 31, 13 9:42 AM
A big Fishy welcome to the Pond Aji_no_Kedama!

Usually when the game or text doesn't display properly it indicates that there's a slight issue with the game accessing certain needed files.

If you would please go ahead and check for any video card driver udpates we can see if that will help the game to show that text. (Just click on the blue text for instructions.)

Please be sure to contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix as well. They'll be able to help troubleshoot with you directly to get that up and running!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Kelgyn on Jan 31, 13 5:49 PM
My problem is the same, but the hardware of my computer it's old and not accepted the last version of nVidia! So I have to play without history, on the next time see if the game is compatible!

bfgIzara wrote:A big Fishy welcome to the Pond Aji_no_Kedama!

Usually when the game or text doesn't display properly it indicates that there's a slight issue with the game accessing certain needed files.

If you would please go ahead and check for any <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">video card driver udpates</a> we can see if that will help the game to show that text. (Just click on the blue text for instructions.)

Please be sure to contact <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support</a> with a <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1688>Dr. Felix</a> as well. They'll be able to help troubleshoot with you directly to get that up and running!

Just click <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192>Live Chat Support</a> Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 1, 13 2:45 AM
Hi Kelgyn,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am sorry to hear you had these troubles!

Just to let you know if you have purchased any games you are unable to play due to this issue, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so we can provide advice for each, or at the very least, ensure that you are not left with game(s) you cannot enjoy.

Also, given the trouble you have had, I would encourage you to install and play the free trial of any game that interests you, so that you can see how it runs for you before committing to a purchase.

I really hope this info is helpful!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Aji_no_Kedama on Feb 1, 13 3:59 PM
Thanks for your reply!
And I did updated my video card as you said. then uninstall + re-install.
But, nothing changed.

so I sent Dr. Felix. to CS.
And I did exactly what the CS said.
Still, nothing changed.

oh well...I gave up!
These things happens sometimes.
But, thanks anyway.

bfgIzara wrote:A big Fishy welcome to the Pond Aji_no_Kedama!

If you would please go ahead and check for any <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">video card driver udpates</a> we can see if that will help the game to show that text. (Just click on the blue text for instructions.)

Please be sure to contact <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support</a> with a <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1688>Dr. Felix</a> as well. They'll be able to help troubleshoot with you directly to get that up and running!

Just click <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192>Live Chat Support</a> Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 2, 13 3:18 AM
Thanks for taking the time to do that Aji_no_Kedama, I am sure they will get to the bottom of this and the benefits of doing this, also mean that we can help prevent any issues you may have with games in future as well.

Cheers!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/02/2013 at 3:19:20 AM PST

vannalle
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by vannalle on Feb 7, 13 5:11 PM
I'm having exactly the same issues as Aji_no_ Kedama.
I'm also trying with the always good response from CS, but I think it's time for the developers to come out with a solution...

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 8, 13 10:33 AM
Great that you've already contacted Tech Support about those issues vannalle. Our Team will pass along that information you provide to the developer to help if a fix is needed, so definitely very helpful!

Thanks and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by vonbardsley on Jul 26, 13 5:06 PM
The postcards do not clear between players. So if you create a new character all the postcards are already filled

[Post New]by Lulamilu on Nov 5, 13 9:19 AM
I posted in the main forum, didn't realize there was a separate technical issue thread. SORRY!

I'm having problems with my iPad Air (iOS 7). I get as far as entering a profile name. Then the main menu freezes. Can't select play game or any other button. Tried reinstalling several time, and rebooting with no success. I also picked different profile names after each reinstall, that didn't work either

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I also sent an email to technical support but have yet to receive a response. The other Grave Mania game works just fine.

Alignment issue

[Post New]by SarahD05 on Apr 16, 14 9:30 PM
I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5s from the regular 5. I've reinstalled the game and done the soft reset of the phone a couple times and I'm still having problems. The problem is in the alignment. What I mean is, I have to touch a little to the left of everything to get it to register, instead of right on it. This adds an extra level of unwanted difficulty to an otherwise enjoyable game. Is there a fix for this?

Go to: