bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Reviews for Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 29, 13 12:36 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Reviews for Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 29, 13 12:36 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgTokoro

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jan 29, 13 3:06 AM
Good morning everybody Whoever said that beauty only belonged to the living. Well I don't know but I'm sure somebody did. Well I'm here to tell you that's just not true because here at Deadly Diva's we strive to make you the hottest corpse in the graveyard that's right we promise to make you the belle of the cemetery. You'll be so gorgeous the gents will be kicking up daisies and knocking over tombstones just to get a peek. So walk, hobble, crawl or limp your way on down to Deadly Diva's and get the makeover of a lifetime no appointment necessary we take walk in's or crawl in's. That's Deadly Diva's located in downtown Boot Hill and we promise to make you drop dead gorgeous !

This game is a hoot ! It's full of nothing but insane fun. It's Sally's meets Night of the living dead. The game has 3 modes of play normal, hard, and relaxed mode so you don't have to worry about beating the clock you can take your time and just enjoy yourself. The graphics are cute, the music is cute and silly as well.

Your running a beauty salon for the dead yes they want makeovers as well. The customers come in and you have to give the service they want. There are different stations you have to send them to. You have your daily goals to meet and if you play the timed mode of course you can get the gold and if not you can replay the level. There are achievements you can get as well.

There are also little mini games that pop up with some of the customers and you have to do those before you can send them to the next station. Also some levels ask you to look for certain things. It's similar to the first one and just as fun and insane as the first one. It's a solid time management game that's cute and full of humor. It was a definite buy for me and it can be rather challenging early on but still fun and you can play the relax mode so that makes that a little easier. Give the demo a try it's worth it. Thank you dev's for one fun and insane game and thank you Big Fish for another great game. Have fun everybody !

Nortank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Nortank on Jan 29, 13 5:02 AM
When I saw this, I was thinking "Just another time management game, not gonna buy ANOTHER one!" That was then.

Now I am installing my bought game. This is just so quirky and works very well! The animations are fun and the story is entertaining. What can I say? It works for me!

twins1989
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by twins1989 on Jan 29, 13 4:14 PM
I really hope more time management games come out because I do get sick of HOG every day so I was excited to see this one today as I really enjoyed the first one. All we need now is for Monument Builders - Notre Dame to be tomorrow's game and then us time management game lovers will be set for the weekend before more HOG come. Happy gaming.

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 30, 13 2:34 AM
YES today I found that 2 new TM games was there to play Grave Mania and New yankee in King Arthur's court 2, BUT those 2 games are not new, I have played them before long time ago, they look and play just like the first games ohhh I am so sad

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Jan 30, 13 4:53 AM
This is SO much MORE fun than the 1st series, lots of upgrades with butler to employ and deploy. What I dont like is butler still dont do the decision bits, like align bones, select the food. So stations that cater to this is useless to hv a butler except to ask him to clean the station. The chemical station (purple) is best as the interaction from Bonnie is least.

IMHO: worth a free stamp, just the right game for a lazy afternoon and u can play in no timer mode & replay certain levels which u didnt get gold, or replay to get higher $ to upgrade stations faster. Sorry no cheats, u cant replay a level and hope that the game will let u double up your $, a bit smarter that way

Great graphics too!

dgoode7968
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by dgoode7968 on Feb 2, 13 12:43 PM
This game is soooo cute and fun. Finger Zombies and very funny. Loved playing it and of course, I bought it. Good length and not too hard and there is no getting "Gold" for the level (yeah!).

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 6, 14 6:57 PM
Can you wash zombies off, straighten their bones, feed them,
and send them to a tooth brush station then on to their coffins
where they are ejected into the graveyard,
all the while new zombies are coming in and trying to escape?

This is total fun as each level gets faster and more and more complicated.

The graphics are bright, clear, crisp. Directions for the game are easy to follow.
The soundtrack is so light and upbeat it makes the game fun considering the subject is so dark: zombies. LOL.

Try this one you will love it.

Go to: