Safe

[Post New]by letmebyrsunshine on Jan 29, 13 3:20 PM
I need help with the safe please. I have read what has been said on here and I still can't get it to work. I have also gone to options and read those directions and have tried ever possible combination that I can think of.

Thanks.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Safe

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 2, 13 10:49 PM
Hi letmebyrsunshine,
Instead of trying to go from the front forwar, trying starting from the gold button where you need to in up (backwards), this might help, but it is just trial and error. As everyone's is different.

[Post New]by letmebyrsunshine on Feb 3, 13 10:43 AM
I have tried forwards and backwards. Do you hit the gold button first?
Thanks for answering.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 3, 13 11:04 AM
Hi letmebyrsunshine,
Everyone seems to have had a difficult time with this safe puzzle. It did take me a couple of tries before I finally got it myself. I finally started at the gold button and figured it out from there. The most common mistake most people make is they count the button they are on as the first move. I think I started one of them (as I have played through this game at least 4 times), at the top row, second from the left and worked it that way. But like I said, everyones is a different solution. The gold/bronze button is where you need to end up.

[Post New]by letmebyrsunshine on Feb 8, 13 9:20 AM
Thanks. I may just keep skipping the puzzle, but gee I would like to figure it out.

Go to: