bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 30, 13 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Post any New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by stingstungme on Jan 31, 13 4:38 PM
Would all the achievement glitches count as technical issues?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 31, 13 5:31 PM
Hi stingstungme,

Even though issues with the Achievements may not impact the actual gameplay, we still definitely will want to investigate them and try to get any glitches resolved for you!

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and let them know the specifics of what isn't working for you. A Dr. Felix Report is always helpful as well. You can send all that info in through our Contact Us page. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Feb 1, 13 3:40 PM
I have Windows XP and I cannot switch windows by ALt-Tab back to the operating system. Its quite irritating. The game seems to pretty much freeze, I can Ctrl-Alt-Delete, wait and eventually the control will come back to the game. It does however leave my task manager window without a close bar at the top. Very odd and fairly annoying when I try to switch back to the desktop without remembering it doesn't work. :-)

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 1, 13 3:47 PM
Hi Audreyrpeters,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. I know that some games when playing in fullscreen mode can come up with those issues, but it may possibly help to ensure that you have the latest versions of software programs and drivers available. You can find more information on doing that here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that's not helping, please feel free to let our Tech Support Team know so they can look into that for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

iodi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by iodi on Feb 2, 13 1:44 AM
I do not understand why you locked the achievement glitches topic. It was not only about reporting them but also for tips on overcoming them. There was some good hints already and the whole discussion was cut off.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 2, 13 3:54 AM
Hi iodi,

I do see you point, however we are anxious to track reports of issues with the achievements in this game, so that if info needs to be filtered through to the developer for a fix, that it can be done as promptly as possible.

By keeping all tech related issues in this thread, it helps us to assess the situation much more easily.

Just to let you know there is a thread is still an open thread on achievements here that will be remaining open, so please free to discuss achievement tips there!

I hope this helps explain our reasoning and please feel free to PM a Moderator if you have any questions or concerns about a lock or edit again.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Feb 2, 13 7:27 PM
Do you need us to repeat all the achievement glitches here that have already been reported in the locked topics? Thanks.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 5, 13 4:26 AM
Hi nanekochan

Thank you but that is not necessary, we have collected that information as we locked those threads but it would be most helpful if you continue reporting any tech issues you have in this thread, so we can get the fullest picture possible.

Cheers though, much appreciated!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/05/2013 at 1:19:22 PM PST

Kitten78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Kitten78 on Feb 5, 13 2:16 PM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or technical issue or not but I'm not getting any story in this game. It just goes straight into game play without any explanation of the story. I feel like I'm missing something. Like what is my overall goal or mission and who is the woman putting on the witches hat? Is anyone else having this issue? Is it even an issue or a game design flaw? I've tried several times to create a new profile to start at the beginning but it's always the same. Very confused.

Valyna
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Valyna on Feb 5, 13 4:51 PM
I agree, Kitten. You would have to have played the first game in this series to understand where the story picks up....

(TECHNICAL) My biggest gripe is having to click multiple times on something to get the green check mark that it is in que.

(TECHNICAL) My second biggest gripe is not explaining the mechanics of the game. Maybe I missed it...but the pre-level hint indicated to keep a man in the food mill, then during the level, it tells you to remove him. A little more clarification may help...

(REVIEW - sorry) Overall, I loved, loved, loved the first game. Just wish the 2nd game measured up.

EDIT: I am waiting to see if at least a fix is released for the clicking items multiple times. If they fix it, I will possibly buy it. If they fix both technical issues, I will definitely buy it.

Edited on 02/05/2013 at 4:55:29 PM PST

[Post New]by billiejolear on Feb 5, 13 10:53 PM
Ok, I finished this game all gold in like six hours. It was a fun game and it shut down twice during game play but no biggy. Here IS a biggy. Getting achievements is easy enough..however your game does not give them to me...I like to finish the whole game complete before I move onto the next. These KA Court games were both easy and fun...however I am IRRITATED it wont give me the achievements...how long until you fix it? and will I have to upload something to get it fixed on my side? Further, it is really rude to release games before you have worked out the glitches. Just rude. WE pay for these games, release them when they are ready for game play. If I have to find out that I have to redownload and replay to fix the glitches, I will be a bit upset. Improve your game releases to be ready to play and repaired... BEFORE you release them for sale. Going through these forums..its the same thing for every game? Does it not take some big kahunas to release a game for money when you have not finished working out the bugs? Just a thought.

[Post New]by billiejolear on Feb 5, 13 10:58 PM
oh and one more thing...a little more work on the arrow... it was extremely irritating constantly clicking to find the green arrow spot in each board. Ya know, I understand you want to make maximum money on these games, but honestly, some more time in testing and making them would be nice. I do not appreciate buying a game that does not work properly, on a regular basis. Not at all

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 6, 13 12:21 AM
Doesn't work. If you click on anything, you have to try and click about 1/2 a dozen times and then when you try to click on the skeletons, (on Level 28) you are unable to do so, defeats the whole the game. It's impossible to get gold because of the clicking. I don't feel like this game has the bugs worked out. If I can't get to work - I'll have to ask for a credit. And it's a shame because the first game worked wonderfully and was tons of fun.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 6, 13 4:55 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you have tried the advice already offered and you are still having trouble with the game, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums and also, the more information we have, the more pressure we can put on the developer to release a fix for the issues that have been reported.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/06/2013 at 4:55:34 AM PST

[Post New]by p123lude99 on Feb 6, 13 1:53 PM
i'm also having problems with the click being registered to perform an action. It's disappointing and ruined my personal record of getting gold on all levels playing it only 1 time. :/

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 7, 13 1:22 AM
Heya p123lude99, welcome to the Pond!

I can imagine how vfrustrating this must be for you .

If you have tried the steps that have been mentioned here already, like updating your drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I would advise you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team as bfgBaikal mentioned in her previous post.

If you also provide them with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report they'll have all necessary information right away to make sure that you can enjoy the game as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Feb 20, 13 2:37 PM
Add me to the list of people who have to click everything multiple times just to get an action to work. Also my achievements don't all work either. This can't just be a problem of our individual computers but of course that's what we're always told when the devs can't be bothered to make sure things work and we have to demand a fix. Pity because it could have been a fairly enjoyable game otherwise.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 20, 13 2:53 PM
Hi OrionsRose,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. With any issue that affects players, we need to first catalog the problem and determine what might be happening. Once we can tell what's causing the issue, we're then able to try fixing it. Because we need help from players who are experiencing those issues, we ask that anyone running into those problems sends our Tech Support Team a Dr. Felix Report. That allows us to track important information and suggest troubleshooting steps. With your help, we can get to the bottom of problems so you get the most out of your game!

Hopefully that helps,

bfgSeine

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Mar 10, 13 9:10 AM
Sorry to be a nag but I really would like an answer to the question about BFG testing the games before they are released. Are BFG saying that they did pre-test but did not find any of the issues that various disgruntled members have listed here? For instance, did BFG not come across the problem with the achievement said to be available on level 5 but in fact has to be obtained on level 32? Was your tester able to achieve the achievement on level 22 by removing all the tress without prematurely completing the level? And did your tester not have the problem of having to repeatedly click on items before the actions took place? It is just that nobody has answered these points and it is so frustrating for members who have paid their money in the expectation of having a glitch-free game. Thanking you in advance.

Go to: