Level 11

[Post New]by Janect1227 on Jan 30, 13 6:05 AM
I really am having difficulty with Level 11. I can't figure out what to do. I can't seem to find any explanation of what those towers can do except increase the coins but I can't get rid of the enemy. Anyone who has gotten past that level could you please give me some hints? Thanks

Re:Level 11

[Post New]by cianistarle on Jan 30, 13 1:06 PM
I just finished level 11. It took me maybe half a dozen tries, but I did it.

I used only the big red ballista like towers. I sold all of the money making towers right at the beginning.
So, like the others have said, start a wave, pause, then sell all of the towers and build the red ones.
I built a balance between the sides, but focused on the ones that worked on both sides in the first two waves.
I did not use the spells until the early 3rd and late 4th wave.
Good luck everyone! It is beatable!

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Jan 31, 13 1:42 PM
I finished level 11 with 3 stars on hard.

First, I played level 4 (easy) over and over. That level is very easy, and seems to give the most gems on average. I heavily upgraded the dart tower, money from monsters, and the artillery tower. For this level I even put some gems into increasing the mine yield.

For all other levels it's best to immediately start each round for the extra 30 gold. Level 11 is the exception. You get a lot more gold from the mines by waiting.

After two rounds of gold from the mine, I had enough to replace a mine with a dart tower upgraded to 3 (the green gun). I put it just below the fork in the road (a bit south of the castle). It could target shaman going up the road with its long range, but was too far away for the shaman to put it to sleep. When the mines produced more gold, I put the next tower on the castle, then a couple more such towers in suitable places. I would pause the game and select a shaman for the towers to target, to take out shaman before they could put towers to sleep.

I used artillery towers for the remaining waves. With enough towers (upgraded to 2) they took out the crowds of baddies before the shaman embedded in them could put anything to sleep.

At the end I still had 5 mines left, and a pile of unspent gold.

Edit: I replayed with a different profile and without any range upgrades from the shop. The stun dart didn't have enough range, so I put an artillery below the fork and managed to get the shaman with that.

Edited on 02/15/2013 at 6:53:46 PM PST

Pea511
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Pea511 on Feb 22, 13 11:58 AM
There is a youtube clip that shows how to do it with no upgrades at all!

Anyhow here it is in a nutshell It is all about artillery towers:

Wave 1
let the time run down on the count (by this time the mines should give you some money) When the shaman has got to the first corner pause it.
Sell the mines that are on the righthand side of crossroad, the first in the circular bit, in the middle of where the 2 roads meet and on top of the castle.
Replace the ones on the ground with artillery towers and put a castle on top of the castle (upgrade if you have enough money!) Now sit back and see what happens.

Wave 2
when wave one finishes pause game and get bonus for starting wave 2 early. Now sell all the mines that border the second road and replace them with artillery towers. Upgrade if you have enough money (I worked from start of road to end of road) (upgrade cannon too if you haven't done this already)

Wave 3
Sell all the mines and replace with artillery towers - don't need to upgrade any

Wave 4
Upgrade all towers

You should now have 3 gold stars

[Post New]by Polkadotvans on Apr 13, 13 8:13 PM
HatesTimers wrote:I finished level 11 with 3 stars on hard.

First, I played level 4 (easy) over and over. That level is very easy, and seems to give the most gems on average. I heavily upgraded the dart tower, money from monsters, and the artillery tower. For this level I even put some gems into increasing the mine yield.

For all other levels it's best to immediately start each round for the extra 30 gold. Level 11 is the exception. You get a lot more gold from the mines by waiting.

After two rounds of gold from the mine, I had enough to replace a mine with a dart tower upgraded to 3 (the green gun). I put it just below the fork in the road (a bit south of the castle). It could target shaman going up the road with its long range, but was too far away for the shaman to put it to sleep. When the mines produced more gold, I put the next tower on the castle, then a couple more such towers in suitable places. I would pause the game and select a shaman for the towers to target, to take out shaman before they could put towers to sleep.

I used artillery towers for the remaining waves. With enough towers (upgraded to 2) they took out the crowds of baddies before the shaman embedded in them could put anything to sleep.

At the end I still had 5 mines left, and a pile of unspent gold.

Edit: I replayed with a different profile and without any range upgrades from the shop. The stun dart didn't have enough range, so I put an artillery below the fork and managed to get the shaman with that.

I guess I have a different version of the game because when I replay previous levels that I've already got 3 stars on, I don't get any more gems. Too bad we can't buy gems!

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jun 22, 13 1:26 PM
LOL Thanks Pea511!!! That was pretty awesome!!!

Abbey

Go to: