bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 31, 13 12:29 AM
The Maestro's back in this exciting encore to Notes of Life! Eerie music fills the air in Vienna, where shadows terrorize people in the streets. Two musical prodigies have gone missing. Can you save them without striking a single false note?

Solve the mystery of the Music from the Void as you play this Collector's Edition version of the game, including a hefty bonus game and neat extras. As an added bonus, Collector's Edition games count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Hours of bonus game play!
Concept art
Stunning wallpaper
Music soundtrack

Edited on 01/31/2013 at 1:35:17 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 31, 13 1:05 AM
Morning, all

Just demoed the game, and there is something new to ERS:

SPOILER ALERT

It's the first time, to my knowledge, that they have included collectables, which makes all the difference. END OF SPOILER ALERT

Like nomatt, I didn't care for the ding-a-ling sound, as he called it, either. Simply because it's in every one of their games.

Will get the SE when it's out.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jan 31, 13 2:18 AM
I didn't care for the ding-a-ling sound
LOL Therein lies the beauty of the difference of taste... I like that "ding-a-ling" sound.

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jan 31, 13 4:00 AM

LOL Therein lies the beauty of the difference of taste... I like that "ding-a-ling" sound.

And a third weigh-in: I wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't been mentioned. It doesn't bother me at all.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Jan 31, 13 7:20 AM
LadyLark wrote:

And a third weigh-in: I wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't been mentioned. It doesn't bother me at all.

I love the diversity of the pond

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jan 31, 13 4:27 PM
Valdy wrote:Morning, all

SPOILER ALERT

It's the first time, to my knowledge, that they have included collectables, which makes all the difference. END OF SPOILER ALERT

Like nomatt, I didn't care for the ding-a-ling sound, as he called it, either. Simply because it's in every one of their games.

I thought that at first also, then I remembered you collected roses in Dark Tales Premature Burial.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 1, 13 1:31 AM
shorenuf wrote:I thought that at first also, then I remembered you collected roses in Dark Tales Premature Burial.

Oh, goodness, YES!! You are right. I just popped into that forum, and had a look at some fo the reviews, and saw one of them mentioning collectables.

And funnily enough, I just looked at my own review from that game, and saw that I didn't like the sound I got when I picked items up (either in the HOS or in the main scenes) in that game either. LOL

higgins717
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by higgins717 on Feb 1, 13 6:20 AM
Valdy wrote:Morning, all please please come back i totally miss your reviews as well as others i am totally lost without you come back

SPOILER ALERT

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Feb 2, 13 5:56 PM
Just played the demo for this one and I think I will wait for the SE. I enjoyed the game but it seems to be a lot easier than the others, really no need for the SG, and the collectables are in plain sight! No challenge there. I read somewhere that the bonus game is about an hour - really not worth paying double for. I still enjoy ERS games but lately I seem to be getting more of them in SE than CE...........

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Mar 18, 13 10:53 AM
we found this game to be very much like the ones before this one, we give it a 3 out of 5 stars. it seemed to be short.-------doug & lisa.............

Go to: