bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 31, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

adnov
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Welcome to Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by adnov on Feb 2, 13 4:50 PM
Im stuck in the room with the piano says a statue is not complete i the HOS scene????????? I cant find it, Im gonna cry me a new pond soon Can anyone helo me?

[Post New]by Yellowmom on Feb 10, 13 9:31 AM
I'm looking at strategy page 14 and am trying to activate the HOS by zooming into the lock on what looks like a corner closet to the right of the wagon. The instructions say to use the HAND to activate the HOS, but I cannot find or see a HAND anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by Yellowmom on Feb 10, 13 9:39 AM
adnov- did you get the other part of the statue in the music room? Look at page 12 in the strategy guide. This helped me until I got to page 14 and tried to open the HOS on the door with a HAND. Can't find a HAND anywhere.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 10, 13 10:26 PM
Hi Yellowmom!

SPOILER

When you go through the door that requires the rollers to open it, look at the base of the tree - there you should find a hand. It's on page 13 of the SG.

Edited on 02/10/2013 at 10:27:25 PM PST

[Post New]by lamsakkie on Feb 13, 13 6:11 AM
Can somebody please let me know. if this game really is in small screen while it says fullscreen. Can't believe ERS went back to small screen games.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 14, 13 5:05 AM
Hi lamsakkie,

Welcome to the Pond!

As different machines handle and display games in different ways, it is not really possible to predict with accuracy, how each game will display on certain computers. This is one of the reasons that we provide the free trials, so that you can check how the games run before you commit to buy.

For display issues, I would encourage you to have a look at the following help articles which will give you tips on how to improve the way your games and computer communicate with one another:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Screen Resolution

If you would like some more help with this we are happy to provide it, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by bjo623 on May 4, 13 7:59 AM
how do I get to forum responses to question about why I can't get paint brush and paint tubes to work?

Go to: