Spoiler Alert: Do NOT read unless you finished the game

[Post New]by Chanelnumber5 on Jan 31, 13 12:36 AM
I enjoyed the game, both it's storyline, and kindness in dealing with those of us less bestowed with brains! But-and here it comes-I reunited the lovers, then 2 weeks later fall off the cliff and end wih the water closing over my face. So in words of a famous song . . . is that all there is?? Or did I some how miss something important--i wouldnt' be surprised . .

More than a bit confused,

Chanel

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Spoiler Alert: Do NOT read unless you finished the game

[Post New]by hyperbole on Feb 11, 13 7:25 AM
You didn't miss anything, the SE isn't the complete game. The storyline is wrapped up in the bonus chapter of the CE. Chopping off the last chapter and then charging people double to play it is why I plan on avoiding this developer in the future. I won't spoil the "bonus" chapter here, but if you want to know how the story ends you can always PM me.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Feb 18, 13 12:46 AM
Well dang. Wish I had known that. I wouldn't have bought it. Certainly they won't get any more of my money!

lumimat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lumimat on Feb 23, 13 5:30 PM
Could someone please explain what happens in the bonus chapter so that those of us with the SE know the ending? The thread is already labeled "spoiler" so nobody can get mad and I really want to know. Please and thank you.

[Post New]by hmanasco1 on Mar 30, 13 8:59 PM
My girls and I played it together and since we have the SE version; we were left hanging and we too would like to know the ending that the "bonus" chapter would have shown us. It is somewhat lame that the creators of this game did that; leave us with a literal cliff-hanger. You would think they would have given us this knowledgeable option the initial purchasing of the game. We all enjoyed this game; except for the lousy finale!!

Edited on 03/30/2013 at 9:03:00 PM PST

Go to: