napapen
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

why keep sound on

[Post New]by napapen on Jan 31, 13 9:07 AM
I'm enjoying playing this game. They have a screen that says keep the music sound etc off. I tried it with the bells and whisles but I am back to voice only. Is there something I am missing.

I read the spoiler on the owls, I got the butterflies and blimps so I will start hooting the owls too.

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:why keep sound on

[Post New]by eedebeep on Jan 31, 13 4:08 PM
it's because they want you to hear their amateur voiceovers and music, it doesn't add anything to the game. Myself, I can't stand voiceovers and rarely like the music. If you look at the credits, it's obvious the main devs are also musicians. Still, I thank them for the ability to turn off various sounds.

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Feb 1, 13 8:38 AM
possible spoiler:
You need to click on the owls to make them hoot and get that achievment. If you don't have sound on, you may not click in the right place to make them hoot.just a thought - I am not all the way through yet.

JoJo1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JoJo1212 on Feb 6, 13 6:26 PM
What _was_ the spoiler, just then? Something about owls? I always turn the sound off as I find it distracting and usually unoriginal. Don't get me started on some of the short loop electronica meant to create tension - which is does, but not in the way they want.

Go to: