bosoxbabe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

extreme frustration please help

[Post New]by bosoxbabe on Feb 20, 09 7:47 PM
I've downloaded this game about 5 times, I've updated my video driver, direct x, made sure my settings were 32 bit or higher ( windows vista) and STILL I can't get this game to play! HELP!~

orbratt
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:extreme frustration please help

[Post New]by orbratt on Feb 20, 09 10:15 PM
If you are running a virus protection (Norton, AGV, etc) program it can interfere......

Chess1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Chess1 on Feb 21, 09 3:19 AM
I have the same problem - I tried downloading the game from a different site as well, but no luck either. I'm usually a Mac person so don't know much about the ins and outs of PC but have a new laptop with 2g RAM. I've downloaded loads of BFG games and the only problem I had was with murder amongst friends, which also kept crashing. I followed the info I found re that and it solved the problem for that game, So frustrating, because I get glimpses of what seems like a great game - each time I try it I get half a step forward! Hope someone can help. I'm nearly at the end of the trial period and haven't passed a couple of objects from the first scene!!!

[Post New]by Airwick on Mar 4, 09 4:46 PM
Do live chat with Big Fish...they CAN HELP I had the same problem and they had me email them my DxDiag and they responded within 24 hours. Unfortunately I have windows Vista too...oh how I hate Vista...anyways, do live Chat...you will be amazed at their knowledge...and I also received a free game coupon for a free game since I wasnt able to play a trial game. Which I didn't expect to get. Cant remember the name of the game that I had troubles with but it was Nick Chase or something like that. So good luck

Go to: