bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version Available - January 31, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 31, 13 2:38 PM
Hi Fishies,

We have some good news! A new PC version of Daily Mah Jong has been released that fixes the layout for "Lady Bot" so it displays correctly.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to our help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with the game, please contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help. Just click on the green on the right to get to our help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us on the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Re:UPDATE! New PC version Available - January 31, 2013

[Post New]by gidget710 on Jun 24, 13 4:05 PM
I have reinstalled Daily Mah Jong 3 times since the beginning of June and still I get freezing of 1 to 4 0r 5 tiles which makes it impossible to complete a level as they stack on top of the new tiles. Is there a fix for this?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version Available - January 31, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 24, 13 4:13 PM
Hi gidget710,

It doesn't look this particular update addressed those types of problems, but the tips on our help article here might be worth taking a look at:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those recommendations aren't working, please let our Tech Support Team know and they can have a look at that for you as well.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: