buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

i have gold on everything but - Pig 2, Pickle 1, Chinese 5 & Pizza 4

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Feb 20, 09 8:03 PM
if any of you get any of these...please!! post. i bought this game over a month ago and i've been dying for it to finally get here so i can put this game to bed! it was awesome...and i think the best farm frenzy so far.

Re:i have gold on everything but - Pig 2, Pickle 1, Chinese 5 & Pizza 4

[Post New]by klicka on Feb 21, 09 7:40 AM
I can't get the dough shack to produce anything can anyone help?

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Feb 21, 09 8:21 AM
did you purchase everything you needed for the dough? you have eggs & the bag of flour (from the plane?)

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Feb 21, 09 8:24 AM
How did you get Gold on Cow Lane 1 (45 sec for gold)

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Feb 21, 09 8:34 AM
just posted on goooooold???! let me know if you need me to repost here.

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on Feb 21, 09 2:14 PM
I got gold on pig 2 by upgrading truck and warehouse quite a bit but not totally. Sell goats and chickens asap. You'll start with 10 cows so there's 50,000 already. Then just keep collecting the milk and selling it until you get to 50,000 then sell the cows.

Hope this helps.

Missy10479
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Missy10479 on Feb 22, 09 12:20 PM
I got 1:44 on pig 2 doing what you said but I had to upgrade the truck fully. The red truck is too slow.

[Post New]by freyamaluna on Feb 22, 09 5:03 PM
I have gold on every level but i can't crack pickle lane 1!! I can't even get silver on that d... level.. Please if anyone already have crack it, send a walkthrough forward, i really need to get gold on that level too

Walkthrough for PICKLE LANE 1, part 1

[Post New]by geniebabe1985 on Feb 22, 09 5:56 PM
Hey all, I found these walthroughs on another website, hope they are helpful! I have to separate them because they are so long.

*Immediately sell 2 pigs and 2 goats.
*Plant the 5 grass in a horizontal strip right below the well.
*A number of animals will die, that's OK on this level. Pick up ONLY cow's milk and truffles at first. You don't want to fill up the warehouse with other stuff until you can expand it.
*As soon as you have 5 cow's milk, click the cream separator. That takes them out of the warehouse. Now collect truffles and eggs. *The instant the truck returns ($51,000), buy the automatic waterer ($6,500), a cat ($2600), and upgrade the warehouse twice ($1150).
*Upgrade the truck to maximum ($300 + $1200 + $5,000).
*The instant you see the 5th cow’s milk, sell the 5 cows. Some of them will already be mooing, but as long as you load them on the truck, you’ll be able to sell them.
*Upgrade the plane to maximum ($6800) and send it for 5 each of flour sacks ($50) and butter starters ($150).
*As soon as you have 5 eggs, start the egg powder machine (that might even be before the truck comes back from selling the first 2 pigs).
*As soon as the plane gets back, start the dough machine and the butter machine.
*Send the plane back for 5 marinade ($200) and 5 cheese oil ($100).
*Now it all depends on how quick you were doing the previous steps. If you still have 3 pigs left alive, you probably have 5 truffle baskets at least. What you'd like to do now is sell all the chickens (after you have 5 eggs), and ideally sell 2 pigs and keep 1. If you only have 2 pigs left alive, sell 1 and keep 1.
[color=#ff6600]*Keep 1 pig and sell any others (Hopefully 2). Keep 5 truffles, sell the rest. Sell the chickens. Sell the butter if it's ready. Sell the dough if it's ready and there's room on the truck. Sell bears if there’s room. This should be at least $65,000 if you have 2 pigs ($50,000) and butter (5* $2,500) to sell. If you already have 5 goat milk buckets you can also sell the goats. Goats are worth more than bears, but less than butter. [/color]*As soon as you have sent the truck, convert the egg powder machine to 3 curds ($4500). You can do it earlier if you're a superfast clicker. Just make sure you got 5 egg powder first.

Edited on 02/22/2009 at 6:00:22 PM PST

Walkthrough for PICKLE LANE 1, part 2

[Post New]by geniebabe1985 on Feb 22, 09 6:03 PM
*As soon as the dough is ready, convert the dough machine to 3 cheese machine ($6,000).
Make curds, then cheese, as quickly as possible (you have to make 2 batches, but a 3 machine is faster than a 2 machine).

*As soon as the truck returns, you should have enough to buy a truffle cutter and upgrade it once. ($75,000). Keep the truffle cutter going. You don’t need to buy the pickle machine yet, since there aren’t any cut truffles ready.
*Sell everything you have left, starting with the pig. You should have 1 pig ($25,000), some uncut truffles ($14000 at least) (remember to hold back enough truffles so you can end up with 5 cut truffles at a minimum), cheese ($2500), maybe some goat's milk and goats.
*When the truck returns, buy the pickle machine and start it. If you have extra cut truffles (you need 5 total), you can sell those now, and you may get enough to upgrade the pickle machine a second time.
*If you upgrade the warehouse to maximum ($12,000), you'll have room to put all the bears, but mathematically I think you need that money. So one of the keys is to be a really quick starter to get stuff out of the warehouse the instant you have enough to process.
*If you don’t (eventually) sell 5 pigs and 5 cows, you can’t make gold and may not even make silver. So if you don’t have 3 pigs and 5 cows alive when the truck returns the first time, you might as well restart. The goats and chickens don’t matter because they’re cheap to replace.
*There’s a small amount of randomness depending on which animals produce first. So if you don’t get it once, try again.
This will make silver for most people, but only superfast clickers will make gold.

Walkthrough for PIG STREET 2

[Post New]by geniebabe1985 on Feb 22, 09 6:25 PM
I found this walkthrough on another site. Hope they help.
*If you warehouse any bears by mistake, restart—you won’t be able to make gold.
*Quickly upgrade the truck to maximum (blue). ($300 + $1200 + $5000)
*Sell all 10 goats and all 10 chickens immediately.
*Upgrade the well twice ($300 + 1200)
*Plant 5 grasses in a row down at the bottom just in front of the warehouse.
*From now on, whenever you plant grass, plant it in the same place. This will help the cats collect the milk more quickly since it won’t get stuck behind the bears in cages.
*Upgrade the warehouse twice ($150 + $1,000).
*At the end of all this buying and selling, you should have a little over $9,800.
*Bears will attack. Click them twice to start the cages, then let the dogs finish. This will help you avoid warehousing any bears.
*As soon as you have 10 milks, sell them.
*Help the cats pick up milk if you have nothing else to do.
*When the truck returns, sell 10 milks and 1 cow.
*Bears attack often—just cage them, do not warehouse them. If you don’t cage them, the dogs will keep them from attacking the animals, but the cats won’t pick up the milk.
*When the truck returns again, sell 10 milks and 1 cow.
*When the truck returns again, sell 10 milks and 2 cows.
*When the truck returns again, you should have over $65,000. Sell the remaining 6 cows and 5 milks and you should just make the goal for gold.

Go to: