LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Can only pick one card - The Knight of Cups

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 31, 13 7:43 PM
I chose the Knight of Cups card at the end, then tried to scroll through to look at the other cards, but I couldn't. When I got to the last part where I'm to pick the 3 last ones, well actually 2, because 1 is already chosen for me, the only 3 cards that came up were The Devil on the left, The Knight of Cups in the center, which was highlighted already, & the High Priestess. But after I clicked to 'Select this as your first card', the chance to "Select this as your second card" came up, but I couldn't click on either of the other two cards, let alone view the rest of the deck. I tried clicking "Next" but that didn't work either, it isn't lit up like Reset is, so it's not even available yet. ? I tried "Reset" several times, but that didn't change anything. Please help. Thanks.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Can only pick one card - The Knight of Cups

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 31, 13 8:10 PM
Hi LuckyKK,

There is a walkthrough available on the BFG Blog (see tab at the top of this page). It explains why you might not be able to pick up those cards.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Addendum to : Re:Can only pick one card - The Knight of Cups

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 31, 13 9:37 PM
I went back into the game & tried clicking " Select this as your second card ", even though it was still on "The Knight of Cups", then the "Next" button was available, so I clicked it & it took me on to finish the game. I didn't get a chance to Replay the chapter for "The Knight of Cups" to get more stars to have a better chance to win. So I just had to go with what I had - 2 dup. cards ? Anyway, at the end, I was told that I did it, I won or I beat him, I don't remember for sure which one, but then it merely showed "Congratulations - You Survived" lol. Then I clicked to see what happened after my confrontation with Ulli (however it's spelled). So I did. Then of course the game was over. That was a disappointment. I wanted to try the level(s) over to get a better score for two cards, couldn't even do it for one. I sure don't want to have to replay the whole game. I couldn't even understand what Ulle (?) was saying. That also was very disappointing. Missed a good bit of the game play there. Not knowing what was said.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 1, 13 6:43 PM
I'm glad you got to finish the game but sorry you missed parts of it. I enjoyed both of the 3 CARDS games. Did you play on a mobile device? Sometimes they seem to have more glitches than PCs or MACs.

[Post New]by RegineD on Mar 10, 13 10:48 PM
That is really a nice game!Did you know that the Monopoly game observed its 78th anniversary on Feb. 6. The game's marketer, Hasbro, celebrated the day by replacing the old flat iron token with a brand new cat one. And old or not, the game is still an enjoyable way to teach your children about cash.

[Post New]by Jasminevargo on Mar 16, 13 11:53 AM
Hi i am new here I don't have any friends

Go to: