[Post New]by SueDee67 on Feb 1, 13 11:29 AM
How do you defeat Panchu when he attacks you? He did us in with no problem

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Panchu

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 1, 13 2:27 PM
Fighting in this game is different from most RPG's. You have to watch the color of the numbers that appear over the enemy when you attack. White Numbers Damage the enemy & Green Numbers Heal the enemy. Make sure you don't use attacks that heal him.

Also don't sell your weapons when you get up-grades. Some weapons actually heal certain enemies. I think attacks for Tilthan's Swamp Catapult heal Panchu because it is a swamp based weapon & he is the god of the swamp. You find other example during the game. Water based weapons & attacks won't work well against water based enemies. The same will occur with Fire based weapons against fire based enemies.

Watch the number colors & don't use attacks that cause Green Numbers. You may have to try a few times adjusting your fighting stategy to beat him.

HTH

[Post New]by northerntweet on Feb 3, 13 12:02 PM
ur not supposed to beat him.....u get a reward though for fighting him as long as one person stays alive.

[Post New]by AngieBlaire on Feb 7, 13 7:16 AM
You won't be able to beat him Just try your best to stay alive and when you damage him enough, the battle will end and he will rewards you with a weapon (a staff for Leah, I've forgot its name )

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Mar 28, 13 5:14 AM
I must admit this dose confuse me a bit the way you have to win to loose but my best advice is to fight your best and keep your party alive! Hope this will help!

hjg

Go to: