Ellea1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Why can't I get the call about Lukas?

[Post New]by Ellea1 on Feb 1, 13 12:06 PM
I've done everything inside out, got everything to be picked here and there. Now I'm wandering around the castle, trying to guess what to do next. I exhausted all conversations with all characters and I'm slowly getting frustrated.

Thanks for enlightening me on what I've missed!!

Cheers
Ellea

Edited on 02/01/2013 at 12:08:04 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Why can't I get the call about Lukas?

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 1, 13 1:37 PM
Hi Ellea1,

Once all dialogue options are exhausted and you exit the office, you should get the call. The timing on the call does appear to be random though, so that might happen at a different time than for someone else. Just to check, here are some tasks that will need to be completed before you can get the call:

- Decode the paper
- Return the scarf
- Get proof for Karl

Hopefully that helps so you can get that call! If that's not helping, perhaps some other Fishies who have played the game can swim by with additional tips.

bfgSeine

Ellea1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Ellea1 on Feb 1, 13 1:58 PM
Hi Bfg Seine

Thanks for your help. It appears that I did all that. Decode the last paper with mouse dragon and unicorn, returned the scarf, and gave proof to Karl. So what now?
Should I start over the whole game?

Cheers
Ellea

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 1, 13 3:52 PM
Hi Ellea1,

That's too bad that didn't help. Starting over is certainly an option, but you can also try contacting our Customer Support Team. They might be able to provide further information about that or recommend some things to try.

I hope that helps, and I certainly want you to be able to get past that part!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by bluebell27 on Feb 3, 13 6:52 PM
I was stuck at the same place for a long time too, and the problem for me was that I hadn't checked Renate's bag thoughrougly enough. Had to go buy some cake (twice) to make her fall asleep again, and then I checked the Owl book in the bag and took the note inside the book. After that was done, Nancy got the call from Karl about Lucas missing right away. Maybe this is the problem for you too.

Tex_Murphy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Tex_Murphy on Jul 11, 13 7:42 AM
Hi Bluebell,

Thanks to you I've just completed ND: The Captive Curse! I was also stuck with the same problem and just about to give up and uninstall when I found your 'solve'!

It worked and I'm grateful!

Regards, Jeff

Go to: