judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Custom Settings?

[Post New]by judithannegg on Feb 2, 13 6:30 AM
I picked custom settings, but nothing popped up about turning off sparkles, etc. I have exited the game and restarted and still nothing. Options didn't show things I could customize except for music and screen. I really want to make this game difficult and turn off sparkles and as much help as possible! HELP!

Re:Custom Settings?

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Feb 2, 13 9:26 AM
You can change the custom settings during game play as long as you remember to click "Okay" when you're done. Also, somebody said in a review that there was no click penalty. There is a click penalty. A bunch of bats will fly around. Turning off Visual settings will remove the sparkles.

Edited on 02/02/2013 at 9:28:38 AM PST

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Feb 2, 13 10:00 AM
I saw someone's review said the custom settings can be set to the following, but when I set it to custom, none of the below has popped up at all! I have tried 3 different profiles and still can't see where these are! It just pops up to talk to the first character and asks me if I want interactive help, and I say no...

* Tutorial ... On / Off
* Sparkles ... On / Off
* Tips ... On / Off
* Hidden Object Difficulty ... Casual / Advanced
* Hint Recharge ... Fast / Medium / Slow
* Solve Puzzle Charge ... Short / Long / Off

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Feb 2, 13 10:13 AM
Oh, figured it out! Click on box AND click on word Custom, then I see the settings!

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Feb 2, 13 7:39 PM
Thank you! Still trying to figure out whether to buy it or not. My favorite games are with no help or skip at all and "rub my brain" but feel I am getting my money's worth. Hope this will be one of those games!

Go to: