Felinda
Clownfish
Clownfish
666 Posts

Zenerchi - How Many Levels in Zen Mode?

[Post New]by Felinda on Oct 31, 08 12:34 AM
I love this game and treat myself to one level in Zen mode before bed. I am up to level 45, and wondered if there are a finite number of levels, or if they just keep going until you run out of moves. I like the Zen mode because you can relax with it (even though your brain is still functioning!)

If anyone knows how many levels there are, I'd love to be prepared in case I hit the end. Thanks.

zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Welcome to Zenerchi forum

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on May 4, 09 2:19 PM

Hi. Am loving this game but I'm completely stuck on level 7.5, Journey mode. Has anyone any ideas please?

Thanx!

Z

zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on May 17, 09 5:47 AM
Finished Journey Mode!

Z

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on Oct 7, 09 11:19 PM
Several months later & I still find myself playing this weekly --trying to beat my previous score relaxing & challenging--Definately a good bang for the BUCKS

geraahere
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

zenerchi zen mode, what do the little numbers mean

[Post New]by geraahere on Dec 8, 09 10:57 AM
hi, have completed the journey and want more, am wondering and have wondered before what the little numbers mean in the zen mode !!!!!????

someone please tell me, I can find any instructions.

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

zenerchi zen mode, what do the little numbers mean

[Post New]by SherrieS on Jan 21, 10 11:57 AM
geraahere wrote:hi, have completed the journey and want more, am wondering and have wondered before what the little numbers mean in the zen mode !!!!!????

someone please tell me, I can find any instructions.

It how many moves you have before Grey blocked

[Post New]by maxred7000 on May 22, 10 3:55 AM
hi I;m stuck on level 6.3 tried everyting gonig on 8 months any help

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on Jun 4, 10 7:27 PM
maxred7000 wrote:hi I;m stuck on level 6.3 tried everyting gonig on 8 months any help

Work from center out, get as many 5 in row as you can line up & then work on out rings-again 5 in a row -then you can blow up the grey blocks & win.

sabinesa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sabinesa on Oct 7, 10 12:25 PM
SherrieS wrote:
maxred7000 wrote:hi I;m stuck on level 6.3 tried everyting gonig on 8 months any help

Work from center out, get as many 5 in row as you can line up & then work on out rings-again 5 in a row -then you can blow up the grey blocks & win.

I am stuck on Zenerchi level 6.3 too already for a good while. I manage fairly easily to get rid of all the blockers, but then there are too few of the various of the colours I need around to finish the level in time.

Please, are there any more tips on this level - I searched the web high and low and am so desperate.

Thanks already.
Sabine

[Post New]by daffydill on Oct 10, 10 8:44 PM
I don't think I grasp how this game works. Sometimes I finish fast and others I'm out of time but I can't figure out why. Am I supposed to get certain colours or does that not matter? I'm stumped. Thanks.

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Oct 17, 10 9:29 PM
I stumbled upon this game. Paid full price and am loving it.

But here is the warning: I enjoy really challenging logic-type games and the higher levels of Zenerichi are _really challenging_. Great for me, but not for everyone.

It is a match three with the 'pieces' arranged in concentric circles. Look at a few of the images to get a better idea. You have to turn each circle to move the pieces and make matchs. The matched pieces then disappear. As you progress through the levels, there are more and more blocks that have to be cleared and further on it take more matched pieces to clear a block.

Sometimes the pieces flow from the center out and other times from the outside in.

The music is relaxing and each level comes with its own zen-like saying. Sound effects are so-so. Graphics are not very sophisticated.

I dont' think this is the type of game most M3 fans will enjoy. Too different. But, if you enjoy really challenging logic-type games, I think you will love this one.

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Nov 17, 10 2:05 PM
(I seem to be having a problem posting comments. so apologies if this appears twice)

Well, I finally finished, both Journey & Zen. I never thought i would.

I found Zen really easy after struggling for weeks with Journey, and I didn't have to repeat a single level so I'm quite chuffed with my little self.

But I haven't posted this to blow my own trumpet .. only to let those who are struggling know that is IS do-able, because there were times I honestly thought it wasn't.

Fantastic game (though I don't think I'll be playing it again in a hurry .. too compulsive!!).

Heaven knows what I'm going to do with my evening now .. another week or more to go yet before MCF7 is released (groan)
Jo

[Post New]by Alioke on Dec 25, 10 11:34 AM
I am on level 6.3 and keep running out of time. Is there a strategy to get more yellow, purple and green? The red and very light blue pieces flood the screen but the rest don't come very often. HELP!!!

[Post New]by jstehn on Sep 20, 12 8:59 PM
Dumb question, but I can't figure out how to save this game. Great game, but can't quit without having (in zen mode) to start the level all over the next time I play. Please help and thanks.

thnx3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by thnx3 on Dec 17, 12 11:34 AM
I love this game and I am stuck on level 5-2. Everytime, I get three level filled its blocks me out on one last crystal. Help!

SHOYT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by SHOYT on Feb 20, 13 10:21 AM
Has anyone found a game similar to Zenerchi? I love this game and have beat it several times. Looking for another challange.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 6, 13 11:21 AM
Really beautiful game, soothing soundtrack, and unique puzzle/M3 fusion. But I think my mind isn't quite wired to play on a circular board and spot the patterns. Did manage to get expert all the way up to 5-3 but have now totally hit the wall and can't even do 5-4. The videos posted by Festclick do help some, but I can't copy the exact strategy when I'm trying it. Zen mode is untimed, but I was having an even harder time spotting the patterns to make there as the tiles just seem to be randomly placed. May just have to go back to playing one of the Jewel Quests...

Starsmark
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Zen Mode?

[Post New]by Starsmark on Nov 2, 13 10:39 AM
I just downloaded the trial version after reading reviews that say this game can be played in an untimed Zen mode. I can't find any untimed option. I just have Journey mode and a gray circle with a question mark inside.

Do you have to buy the game to get untimed mode?

Thanks!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 3, 13 7:41 AM
Welcome to the pond, Starsmark

Zen mode unlocks after you complete the first world in the Journey mode. However, it is not the same game in Zen mode as there is a different twist to the boards and they are different than the journey boards. If timers are a deal breaker for you I would not buy this game as both journey and zen modes are very challenging.

Go to: