ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Painting piece in the art room

[Post New]by ValerieG on Feb 2, 13 11:03 PM
I have the paints and dipped the brush in the blue paint. I can't get the brush to paint the art piece. I've tried putting yellow paint on the brush and it won't let me do that. Am I missing a step or maybe not putting the brush correctly on the piece?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Painting piece in the art room

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 2, 13 11:05 PM
I'm not sue why it's going wrong with yours, but I just tried the yellow paint and bam! that was it. Done. I was surprised, had a 50/50 shot.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Feb 3, 13 8:37 AM
Oh my goodness, after trying a gazillion times, it finally worked! Halleluia

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by felinefi on Feb 3, 13 9:27 AM
That happened to me too. I had to keep placing the brush until it finally worked!

[Post New]by ROSEEK on Feb 7, 13 12:22 PM
I was so frustrated with the paint that I started second player. Then I tried dipping into the yellow paint first. It picked up the blue, but once again after hundreds of clicks it still wont pick up the yellow!!!!! Any new hints?

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Feb 9, 13 12:38 AM
Yep - same problem. At least now I know it's not just me.

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Feb 13, 13 6:31 PM
It seems to be quite sensitive as to placement...if you try to paint with the tip of the brush as you would in reality it does not work, if you put the handle of the brush/ cursor over the piece it paints both colours in one shot. I aimed for the yellow and got blue but it painted both colours..ignore the tip of the brush. A lot of the items in this game want the cursor as opposed to the logocal part of the object placed, good luck, I hope this helps

Go to: