Game won't open

[Post New]by AmberLotus on Feb 3, 13 3:00 PM
I purchased a game on Friday, Nightmare Realm, and I have the game icon on my desktop and its in Game Manager but when I click on the game icon or the game in the Game Manager, the game won't open. I deleted the game and downloaded it again but I'm having the same issue. I do have bfgclient, bfgprocess and bfggameservices on my computer and they are checked as exceptions on my firewall. Any suggestions?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Game won't open

[Post New]by lyrialice on Feb 3, 13 3:51 PM
Hi AmberLotus

Click on the green envelope under your username. Go to the Technical Issues box and click on the more button and go to page 3.

There is a heading there Run Game as Administrator follow the hints there and your game should open.

If you still have a problem contact Customer Support

if you are a game club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

If not a game club member you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Game won't open

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 4, 13 6:55 AM
Heya AmberLotus, welcome to the Pond!

I'm so sorry that Nightmare Realm just doesn't want to open, even though you already reinstalled the game.

When a game doesn't want to open at all, it can always be that the computer is having some problems to display the game due to some missing updates for the software that is necessary. You can find some easy steps on how to get everything up to date by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we also have a special tech thread for all issued with Nightmare Realm available here> in our Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition Forum. As we try to gather all information about problems with the game in that thread I'll go ahead and move this discussion to the game Forum and lock it to keep everything nice and tidy. please feel free to repost in the thread I mentioned above at any time.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: