Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Collecting Fairies--attention DEV's (or observant gamers..help).

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Feb 3, 13 10:37 PM
First off, LOVIN' this game! However.....as I'm collecting fairies I do get a notification, however there is no where (that I can find) that lists the total fairies I've caught.

I've finished the main game, just starting the bonus...in first 2 scenes of bc haven't seen a fairy, so not sure if there are any in bc.

ANYWAY...where is my fairy count? If your not going to show the count, why did I aattempt to collect them all?

PS, that is my favorite part of CE's!

Any of you other fishies finding a fairy count?
Thanks

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Collecting Fairies--attention DEV's (or observant gamers..help).

[Post New]by findlaybears on Feb 3, 13 10:56 PM
You can find the fairy count in the Achievements list on the left hand side of the main game page. I believe it's the first button on the Achievements list. When you mouse-over it, it states Fairy Collector and gives the tally- X/60.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 4, 13 8:07 AM
also if there are any fairies in the scene yoy are in, there is a little arrow on the left upper part of the screen,,once you have all the faires in a scene its no longer there....

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 4, 13 8:48 AM
How observant of you Bella. I never noticed that. It sure would have saved me lots of useless searching time.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 4, 13 10:16 AM
nwl43 wrote:How observant of you Bella. I never noticed that. It sure would have saved me lots of useless searching time.

lol i didnt notice till half way thru....

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 4, 13 2:18 PM
bella81762 wrote:
nwl43 wrote:How observant of you Bella. I never noticed that. It sure would have saved me lots of useless searching time.

lol i didnt notice till half way thru....

I started playing a second time and I do not have an arrow. Could it have something to do with my screen setting? It sure would be helpful.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 4, 13 4:28 PM
you know when you find a fairie,,,and the little thing on the side pops out...thats it...if there are no fairies it wont be there....maybe you cant find the fairies in subsuquent playthrus..

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Feb 4, 13 4:35 PM
bella81762 wrote:also if there are any fairies in the scene yoy are in, there is a little arrow on the left upper part of the screen,,once you have all the faires in a scene its no longer there....

Thank you for that observation, I think I might be halfway just went through the 1st portal, I did find some but i will look for that arrow I guess when I play it again (and I will ) I'll have to check the SG...a lot

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Feb 4, 13 6:53 PM
This business with the arrow is interesting because I am definitely not seeing that. But I am using my back up computer which has a small screen and lousy resolution. Maybe I should stop now and wait to finish the game on my other computer which has superior graphics. I think this is one game (like Soaring City) which deserves the clarity the better screen will give me!
If anyone comes up with another way of knowing when those cute little fairies are hanging around, please let us all in on the secret!

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on Feb 6, 13 9:10 PM
I'm finding NO indicators of faeries. I am assuming there's 1 per scene and hoping I don't miss any.

Please add the locations to the guide!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 13 10:01 PM
I definitely did not have any arrow indicators. I wish I had, I only found 58! Cygnata, there are often more than one fairy per scene!

[Post New]by mcclamroch123 on Feb 8, 13 9:04 AM
where is the arrow? i can't find it

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Feb 9, 13 7:06 AM
I never noticed the arrow when I was playing. If I do play again, I'll look for that because I missed a few. No, not just one fairy per screen -- many have two and some have three.

trolde
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by trolde on Feb 9, 13 7:19 AM
I have play the game 4-5 times now, and can't se the arrow, and like some others bf players i alsow only collect 58 fairys, and i'm getting anoid that i cant find them all. In the other games ther are in the sg a scene where you can see where they are but not in this game nice weekend to all bf players

iamalulu
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by iamalulu on May 24, 13 7:58 AM
A walkthru showing all fairy locations can be found here...

wisents.com/otherworldomensofsummer

Go to: