Gold Coins

[Post New]by xina143 on Feb 4, 13 7:58 AM
I am relatively far into the game,and i have come across a level with gold coins behind the cards on the screen. I have completed this level three times, and can not move forward! I can't figure out if I am supposed to do something with the coins, or what is going on, but each time, I finish, nothing happens. I can't move forward, i can't even get to the map to shut down the game. What is going on?

Re:Gold Coins

[Post New]by 230462 on Feb 4, 13 12:53 PM
I have the same problem!! What am I meant to do??

[Post New]by booboos1 on Feb 4, 13 4:01 PM
Me too

[Post New]by booboos1 on Feb 4, 13 4:40 PM
ok so I went into the tech post & found where 3 other ppl had this problem. Support had already answered the ? and told them to update their video card. I followed the instructions and so far mine is working again. I already started a new game so I'll post later if the same thing happens again...

[Post New]by booboos1 on Feb 11, 13 7:51 AM
Updating my video card or whatever the tech person said in the other post worked & so far I have made it way past where I was when I developed the gold coin problem & I haven't had anymore problems...

Edited on 02/11/2013 at 7:51:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Roman_ANAWIKI on Feb 12, 13 3:57 AM
Anyone that happens to have the same issue please restart your computer (or better turn it off and on). That should solve the issue. We're working on the update.

[Post New]by fishbucs10 on Mar 12, 13 4:02 PM
I am having the "same" problem on Level 10 Archipegalo?? My gold coins have been over 20000 several times!? How do I get past this Level if it is a "flaw" in the game? Someone suggest I go to Purchase History and "reinstall?"

Go to: