dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

What to do next?

[Post New]by dippydebby on Feb 4, 13 1:35 PM
Ive got the book out of the Library retrieved the key with the magnet, and wherever I go now I am told that I should look elsewhere or come back later. Can anybody help me?

What to do next?

[Post New]by ColorBrushStudio on Feb 4, 13 1:44 PM
dippydebby wrote:Ive got the book out of the Library retrieved the key with the magnet, and wherever I go now I am told that I should look elsewhere or come back later. Can anybody help me?

First click on the key in Your inventory and then apply it on book (in zoom)

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Re:What to do next?

[Post New]by dippydebby on Feb 4, 13 3:13 PM
Thank you.

hjulgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hjulgirl on Feb 4, 13 4:40 PM
Where did you find the key

hjulgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hjulgirl on Feb 4, 13 4:43 PM
I found the key

[Post New]by iloverainbows on Feb 4, 13 9:05 PM
I have gotten to the place of getting the pyramid and the screw for the bell that has the horses ringing them. I have an empty bucket and have been walking around for hours and all I get is nothing to do here. What do I do next to get the screw for the horses on the mantel above the fireplace or the lighter flint wheel that is in the same room, or what do I do with the empty bucket? Definitely need a walkthrough. Too much of walking around without getting any help with hints.

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Feb 4, 13 10:07 PM
I don't mean to sound rude,but a spoiler alert would have been helpful.As I haven't gotten to that part yet and do prefer to figure things out on my own first.

annepat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by annepat on Feb 4, 13 10:45 PM
I am stuck at same point too, went through every room and don't know what to do with bucket

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by findlaybears on Feb 4, 13 11:15 PM
For the bucket, you have to fill it with water from the wooden barrel in the basement.
There is a ceramic pot that has a small hole near the bottom. You have to fill that pot with the water from the bucket. I can't remember which room that pot was in, though.

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by findlaybears on Feb 4, 13 11:38 PM
ogrprincs wrote:I don't mean to sound rude,but a spoiler alert would have been helpful.As I haven't gotten to that part yet and do prefer to figure things out on my own first.

I could be mistaken, but I thought Spoiler Alerts were mainly for the Review thread. I've never had to answer a question from any of the other threads with a Spoiler Alert notice.

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Feb 4, 13 11:39 PM
findlaybears wrote:For the bucket, you have to fill it with water from the wooden barrel in the basement.
There is a ceramic pot that has a small hole near the bottom. You have to fill that pot with the water from the bucket. I can't remember which room that pot was in, though.

Possible spoiler **The ceramic pot is in the dining room downstairs. When you pour the water in the ceramic pot you will receive an item for later use. **End spoiler alert.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 5, 13 2:09 AM
Heya Fishies,

While it wouldn't be as pressing in a separate thread as in our Review discussion, it definitely would be considerate to make sure that your posts are marked as spoilers.

Especially when a game has only just been released, many Fishies don't want to get to know too much of what's ahead of them but still like to check out threads as they might be able to help out already!

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

Go to: