pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Wind chimes in lighthouse

[Post New]by pgillenw on Feb 4, 13 2:13 PM
I very stupidly placed wind chimes in the incorrect order. I touched the ones I placed and the incorrect order locked in to place. Now I can't pick the chimes off and start from the beginning. Any suggestions?

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:Wind chimes in lighthouse

[Post New]by pgillenw on Feb 5, 13 3:08 PM
I fixed the problem. Since this was dependent on proceeding with the game I started over and carefully did this mini game correctly.

[Post New]by rollingecho on Feb 17, 13 8:54 AM
I got it wrong the first time I tried, and wasn't allowed to reset or remove the chimes and start again, so I restarted the game. When I got to the wind chimes this time, I was careful to get it right, but when I touch the windchime to make a noise, it just says that some pieces are missing. Any suggestions, anyone? I was really enjoying this game up to now.

5th March. I finally got it right this week. The chimes were not sitting correctly in their grooves. Not my fault, it must be a glitch in the game. The answer seems to be to keep wiggling them around until they snap into place. Apart from this, it was a good game.

Edited on 03/05/2013 at 6:55:39 AM PST

Kazzie_UK
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Kazzie_UK on Feb 19, 13 10:52 AM
same problem... not going to play entire game again! Think they are all in correct place, all chimes locked other than 2... now what?

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Wind chimes in lighthouse/ THINK Jimmy Hendirx

[Post New]by Sirocco on Mar 27, 13 10:19 PM
The game is a bit more forgiving mercifully. I too was stuck on the chimes and could not get the 9 to get into place no matter how many times I tried,... then I reailzed..what if a SIX turns out to be a NINE. I was able to remove the six which turned out to be the nine, swamped them over clink, clink both easily went into place and on with the game..no need to start over. I feel for you what a royal pain

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on May 14, 13 12:01 PM
I was having a problem with the wind chimes too, until I realised today that the arrow points to the shape the number belongs too. Duh on my part.

I thought I would mention it in case others had not realised that.

Go to: