The Cows

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Feb 21, 09 5:31 AM
Does anyone know why the cows just up and die sometimes? They're not out of grass. What gives? How do you keep old bossy from letting out a pitiful Moooooo and kicking the bucket?

Thanks.

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:The Cows

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Feb 21, 09 8:22 AM
do you know which level/street you are having the problem with the cows dying on you or is it just random?

[Post New]by fluffykitty on Feb 21, 09 8:48 AM
I don't have an answer just sympathy. I have noticed the same problem. It has happened on other levels but I cannot keep them alive, even just to sell them, on crossroads 5 no matter what I do. I guess they just die of old age.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 21, 09 8:50 AM
Makes me feel like a murderer when my FF critters die ... they're so pitiful the way they just sorta melt : (

Lady_BunBun
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_BunBun on Feb 21, 09 9:19 AM
I've noticed this happening to me also. I've also noticed that when it happens, I had the automatic watering turned on, but no money (the hut still dances despite being empty). No money=no new grass, this is also true if you do have grass but the cow is too far away to get to it quickly enough.

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by 222426 on Feb 21, 09 10:46 AM
Yes, I've noticed this. Here's my theory... they made the game more difficult regarding feeding the animals.
If there are too many animals trying to eat the same grass, the blue stars at the bottom of the animal are not boosted by eating, therefor, they don't replenish. Finally the blue stars disappear, the animals give their last statement and melt.

Missy10479
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Missy10479 on Feb 21, 09 11:02 AM
I agree...I think they did make it harder to feed the animals. The goats are like in a feeding frenzy, you can't keep up with how much they eat. I've also had cows die on me too for no reason, and it doesn't seem to matter what level you are on.

[Post New]by geniebabe1985 on Feb 21, 09 11:09 AM
I have had this happen to me, what I think it is is-- you can only let a cow moo around for so long. If it mooed a lot the previous time it was asking for food, it won't moo as much the next time it's hungry. That's what I see happening to me anyway. This does suck though. I also think that the goats are very hard to keep up with. This game got harder a lot faster.

popi42
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by popi42 on Feb 21, 09 11:12 AM
when cows first appears they have just 3 or 4 the most stars of starving.....they starve more easily than the other animals..they eat less and often, but never 5 stars full..so...if there isnt much grass...are the first to die...sob sob

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Feb 21, 09 12:16 PM
Thanks everyone. Maybe we just have to keep grass in front of the cows, yes I had noticed how those mangy goats eat everything as fast as they can. Just like real goats.

Go to: