momoftoad
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

For those who are having slow gameplay...

[Post New]by momoftoad on Feb 4, 13 8:15 PM
I noticed that Adobe flash put out a new version about a week ago or so. I am wondering if an update will fix the issues?

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:For those who are having slow gameplay...

[Post New]by marciabb on Feb 5, 13 1:05 AM
I have the latest Flash version on my new computer and the game still is slow... so it's the game itself

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Feb 5, 13 1:52 AM
I'm fully updated for Adobe flash and all latest updates. Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories has a few glitches. (RE: In one HOS I clicked an item on the left side of the screen and an item from the right side of the screen went into my inventory; I had all controls on the highest setting but could barely hear what was being said [Out of hundreds of games this makes a total of 3 times this has happened. My technician said it was the game]; I was told a number of times I could not use an inventory item when I knew I could and did. One time I was told to leave the item I found & return for it later!) This is the slowest game I've ever played.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 5, 13 2:47 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you have already tried the suggestions offered in the help article here, and you are still having trouble with slow gameplay, please don't hesitate to contact Tech Support. They will be glad to assist you further by providing some more specific advice.

Finally, as this is a technical issue and we have a thread dedicated to these types of issues here, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but please feel free to repost that issue in that thread I mentioned, if you wish.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/05/2013 at 2:47:46 AM PST

Go to: