popi42
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

goooooolllldddd?????

[Post New]by popi42 on Feb 21, 09 7:06 AM
Is there anyone which has passed all levels GOLD???? I have passed 23 levels with gold and i think cant pass more..just silver all the rest and the last one ....blue

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:goooooolllldddd?????

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 21, 09 7:09 AM
Well if it's any consolation, you're doing a whole lot better than I am! That's what I like about the FF's though, always room for improvement, at least for me.

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Feb 21, 09 8:21 AM
So far I have 27 gold and am up to Cow Lane 1 (gold is 45 sec) and best I can get is 49 sec so far. It's a nightmare cause you can't see what your doing so many animals.

I've gotten 49 sec by upgrading to Largest Truck and selling all animals that will fit your left with 5 chickens and 1 or 2 cows. then upgrading the Plane and and getting 5 of all that will fit

Then get rid of rest of animals and getting rest of plane goods

Add more Cats to collect more goods and clck until fingers drop. No idea how to shave off 5 more sec for gold lol

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Feb 21, 09 8:33 AM
for cow lane 1 - you need to upgrade your truck asap all the way and sell all of the cows, goats and chix. when the truck returns, sell all of your pigs. buy EVERYTHING you need from the plane. upgrade the creamery all the way. upgrade the plane all of the way. buy 5 each of milk, eggs and goat milk. as soon as the truck returns from selling the pigs, send the plane back for the other 5 things to get you to what you need and upgrade the butter maker. you might have to do it a few times, but i got 43sec.

Missy10479
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Missy10479 on Feb 22, 09 12:26 PM
Thanks...did it twice, and got 41 sec!!

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on Feb 22, 09 1:35 PM
I've got quite a few gold so far, over 50 but i'm completely stuck on pickle 1. Just attempted it and can't even get silver on it. Anyone else done any better?

[Post New]by duncandakota on Feb 24, 09 9:53 PM
Cow 1 was tough...but thanks to everyone's tips I finally got the gold....now I am stuck on Cow 3...anyone have any tips for gold on that one?

Go to: