stuck old lady

[Post New]by taraleeoliver on Feb 5, 13 5:10 PM
HI I'm new to supermarket mania 2 and have got to level 3-14. I've tried playing the same level several times and an old lady keeps getting stuck. She stares at the shelf and even when shop closed fails to move to checkout. Restarted level but with same result!!! Can anyone help???

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:stuck old lady

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 6, 13 2:20 AM
Heya taraleeoliver, welcome to the Pond!

I'm so sorry to hear that an older lady just seems to get stuck in your supermarket all the time!

In these cases it might help when you simply uninstall and reinstall the game as this will make sure that all the game files are where they belong and that might just convince the lady to move!

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we always try to gather information about technical problems with a game in dedicated tech thread that you can find stickied to the top of the game Forum. For Supermarket Mania 2 you can find this thread here. I'll go ahead and move this thread over to the game's Forum and lock it for you to keep everything nice and tidy. please feel fre eto repost in the mentioned thread at any time, though!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: