bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Zodiac Tower forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Zodiac Tower forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Zodiac Tower players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Zodiac Tower forum

[Post New]by traduce on Mar 22, 09 2:16 PM
Is there anyone that knows/remembers how to finish Zodiac Towers? Getting real tired of playing game. Thanks

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Apr 14, 10 8:22 PM
I downloaded the demo on my laptop so haven't played it for a long time. I just finished the demo and I love this game. Very interesting switch on match 3 normal game play. I'm amazed there aren't any reviews of this game, or any comments either.

There are 100 levels, two game modes - normal and difficult, and a very generous timer. In addition you can use collected coins to buy different pieces of equipment to help in the level play, i.e bombs, extra hints, etc. Also an additional challenge is to find 10 mechanism parts hidden in the tower that through different levels become available.

I'm no where near the end of the game so I can't answer any of the questions regarding how to finish the game. I'm definitely buying this game and give it thumbs up.

kcobb0419
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kcobb0419 on Feb 1, 14 9:42 AM
I keep getting an error while the system is loading. Is this game not compatible with windows 8? Sometimes it loads but often it doesn't.

Go to: