griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

very slow

[Post New]by griffgirl on Feb 6, 13 7:20 PM
at first I thought it was the cursor so I changed from the custom to regular but the game just runs slow. will try again later. Maybe my computer just needed a rest. Is anyone else having a problem with the game running slow. When I click on objects, they slowly float to my inventory.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:very slow

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 7, 13 2:16 AM
Heya griffgirl,

When a game runs extremely slow, this could indeed be a sign that your computer is having some problems to handle the game. Often these issues are connected to missing updates to the software that is required to play your game. You can find some easy steps on how to do that by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that you can find a dedicated tech thread stickied to the top of this Forum here. As we try to gather all information about problems with the game in that topic, I'll go ahead and lock this discussion to keep everything nice and tidy. please feel free to repost in the mentioned tech thread at any time, though!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: