Touchscreen/Touchpad

[Post New]by hotbowler178 on Feb 7, 13 5:26 AM
Touchscreen/Touchpad does not work with this game. I have a desktop touchscreen with Windows 8 Pro 64 bit and a Logitech Touchpad T650. Clicking on an object gets no response. When I switch to using a mouse, no problems are encountered. I have purchased other games from BFG and have had no problems using the touchpad or screen. Don't really think that this is a glitch with the game, just that the developers may not have coded this for Windows 8 touch.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Touchscreen/Touchpad

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 7, 13 5:46 AM
Hi hotbowler178,

With Windows 8 and the ability to switch to touchpad, there are some games that will function just fine making that switch, while others won't.

It all depends on how the game have been programmed and the best way to check if a game will play with the touchpad, is to install a free trial, so you can see for yourself before making a decision about purchasing.

Just to let you know, if you would like to investigate this further, our Tech Support Team would be glad to look into this with you.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost in the thread here, so we can keep all tech related topics in one place.

Hope this helps!

Go to: