bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

UPDATED Mac version now available! February 12, 2012

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 7, 13 5:38 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/12/2013 at 3:52:32 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! February 7, 2013

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 7, 13 10:37 PM
Thank you again, Elephant, for the dual Mac/PC release!

Now if you would only get the OS 8.2 graphic card incompatibility ironed out so I can play your games on my own Mac!!!

moors60
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by moors60 on Feb 10, 13 1:57 PM
I'm guessing that the previous poster stating that the game is incompatible with OSX 10.8.2 is why I don't have anything but a black screen, with the word/graphics for "Skip" at the right top, although I had audio. I changed the display settings and reinstalled the game, and now I don't even get audio along with the black screen. If it's not compatible to the latest OS in Mac, could you please say so at the jump so we don't waste time downloading it!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 10, 13 10:35 PM
Yup. That's the reason. It's been an issue with Elephant since the OS came out. The Mac forum has a thread on it. I agree, they should warn us. I just keep trying and downloading hoping they've fixed it. Not yet...obviously. Just keep an out for Elephant games and avoid those, so far it's the only developer I've had this issue with.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 12, 13 11:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just wanted to swim in here and give you a link to the thread where we give more info about the Mac video card issue that's affect games by Elephant and other developers:

Information Regarding Mac Issues with Certain Video Cards

Our Mac Support Team is also always happy to work with you to see if there are adjustments that can be made that will help and give you more information about the specific issues that are coming up. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED Mac version now available! February 12, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 12, 13 3:52 PM
Hi Fishies,

We have an updated Mac version available for Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition! This new version fixes a block by making the wheel piece at the lake obtainable after picking up all the items from the chest. If you're experiencing this issue, you'll be able to get that wheel piece after updating the game using the same profile.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game, steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: