[Post New]by SonnyPoo on Feb 9, 13 2:10 PM
Same Here

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:level 17 HELP

[Post New]by festclick on Feb 10, 13 12:04 PM
You still have spells. The two paths of wargs will meet together at the T-intersection near your castle. When they do, use frost to freeze the front two. Wait until several more pairs arrive and get frozen, then as soon as they start to move again, use swamp and meteor. That should wipe them out and you get money for towers.

[Post New]by Vadrairth on Feb 15, 13 5:18 AM
festclick wrote:You still have spells. The two paths of wargs will meet together at the T-intersection near your castle. When they do, use frost to freeze the front two. Wait until several more pairs arrive and get frozen, then as soon as they start to move again, use swamp and meteor. That should wipe them out and you get money for towers.

thank you so much ..
I've restart this level about 10 times until I read your post.
Forgotten fields completed (on easy mode).

zuzka56
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by zuzka56 on Feb 15, 13 10:55 AM
I can do all the waves but the last one without any loss... the last wave is so overwhelming for me that I always loose. What defense should i use?

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Feb 15, 13 11:24 AM
Don't use spells until the last wave, then use heroism and all your spells at the crossroads as they start to pass. My defense was one artillery and by the end 12 darts. Four nearest castle were level 2, rest level 1. Don't use cannons, since they can't shoot air. After using spells, you get a lot of cash fast, pause the game and make sure you strengthen the ground route and upgrade the artillery.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 23, 13 1:37 AM
OK so... I'm thinking that my frost spell must be especially puny since its not doing much of anything. How much upgraded do you all have yours?

Go to: